CSSA Trials: 3U Maths thoughts (1 Viewer)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Too bloody long, no one in my class finished :(

I've never had a problem with finishing any exam, let alone a 3U... Usually have around 10 minutes at the end to check over, but had to leave almost 15 marks today :/ and I know that some of my answers are wrong

It doesn't help that my school has given this trial a weighting of 40%...
Anyone else have the same problem??

gahyunkk

HSC
Does anyone have the paper? PM me as well plz

photastic

HSC
Definitely harder than last years paper. The structure has been shifted a lot, e.g newton's cooling was in q 11, most prelim like division by interval have shifted towards the MC (was hard), 8 marks on binomials placed everywhere (didn't have it in but wow). Probs lost 20 marks already ceebs

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Definitely harder than last years paper. The structure has been shifted a lot, e.g newton's cooling was in q 11, most prelim like division by interval have shifted towards the MC (was hard), 8 marks on binomials placed everywhere (didn't have it in but wow). Probs lost 20 marks already ceebs
That was way harder than any of the CSSAs in previous years. The structure - I absolutely hated it and was thrown off by it immensely.

What do you guys think would be the cut off for band 6 equivalent for this paper? I feel like it would be around ~50 but that's just what I think

photastic

HSC
That was way harder than any of the CSSAs in previous years. The structure - I absolutely hated it and was thrown off by it immensely.

What do you guys think would be the cut off for band 6 equivalent for this paper? I feel like it would be around ~50 but that's just what I think
I think the state this year is smart so like 70+ would be band 6 :p

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
We'll see, joking about the 70+, its always been 50+ though I bet this would be similar to the actual hsc in 8 wks
Arghh not this joking again! Wait so 50% is band 6?? As if. I thought more. Hsc is in 8 weekkkksssss??? Nooooo ! :(((((((((

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)