Cum - to spit or to swallow? (1 Viewer)

what do you prefer

• Total voters

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I wonder how many of the guys in this thread have actually ever gotten a blowjob...

Personally, I'm not really phased either way. Spitting/Swallowing is good in that its not very messy, but if you're not prepared for a bit of mess, maybe you shouldn't be getting someone to suck your penis in the first place?

dtmur

HSC
id prefer them to not finish the job rather than make a fucking mess everywhere

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Js^-1 said:
I wonder how many of the guys in this thread have actually ever gotten a blowjob...

Personally, I'm not really phased either way. Spitting/Swallowing is good in that its not very messy, but if you're not prepared for a bit of mess, maybe you shouldn't be getting someone to suck your penis in the first place?
Im guessing not you?

And other dude, whattt?

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Squeeze some chocolate sauce all over the penis, so it will be like a banana split, with no bananas or ice cream.

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
honestly i hate the feeling of it in my mouth also the taste, much rather it went on my body somewhere or anywhere but my mouth! yuuuckkk... :eek:

random p3rson

HSC
I understand when people say that they think they should say sorry if they spit. I really dont understand why it's selfish or not loving though? i think most guys dont think about how disgusting it can be. for some people it tastes a lot worse because of what they eat. this might seem kind of extreme but put it this way, what would you do as a guy if some chick asked you to swallow all her vaginal discharge. in a sense thats no different to what girls have to do. sorry if that disgusted anyone just trying to make a point.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
if you call it "vaginal discharge" then of course no guy would swallow it. similarly, if you call it "male urinary tract discharge" no girl would swallow it

Monika D

HSC
stazi said:
if you call it "vaginal discharge" then of course no guy would swallow it. similarly, if you call it "male urinary tract discharge" no girl would swallow it
perhaps you could just say swallow the same amount of lady juice as a female would have to swallow man juice. guys still wouldnt do it no matter how appealing the word juice sounds.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i would. and most guys do. it's called going down on a girl. it's pretty much unavoidable.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
i would. and most guys do. it's called going down on a girl. it's pretty much unavoidable.
yeah, but it's not exactly the same, really, because it's not like a sudden explosion of the stuff right into the back of your throat.

Monika D

HSC
not many girls squirt and i reckon you wouldnt feel bad about not swallowing it all :/

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ugh...going down on a woman still makes my stomach churn, ew, ew, ew

erm

HSC
Enobarbus said:
swallow BUT it's not very dignified when one gags and ends up coughing and spluttering >.<
that's a turn-on....especially when you do that and pinch their nostrils so they can't breathe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)