GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lol ignore them

thats wat some bastard did to me

no i dun likes him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burn:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
just slowly ease it off. ie, when they ask to go out, say you're busy. don't talk to them all the time. when they write you a facebook comment, 'forget' to write back.

it might end up in a confrontation and then jsut say you grew apart. it's hard to keep the friendship going because of .. [insert reason - distance, too much time at school, too much sport etc] they'll probably get the shits, and say sorry and all that but it's just not working. lol. sounds like a relationship.

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
just slowly ease it off. ie, when they ask to go out, say you're busy. don't talk to them all the time. when they write you a facebook comment, 'forget' to write back.

it might end up in a confrontation and then jsut say you grew apart. it's hard to keep the friendship going because of .. [insert reason - distance, too much time at school, too much sport etc] they'll probably get the shits, and say sorry and all that but it's just not working. lol. sounds like a relationship.
the 'friends' im cutting ties with are half the people in my crew i dont mean any hate or resent towards them im just really disapointed with them because they are taking so much drugs and just hanging with people i despite! basically our crew just died because of that! but over the year ive become really really close to them before the fucking drugs and the bullshit that comes with it! i dont even see the fire in their eyes anymore as they had when i first met them it just fucking dead and diluted!! i didnt even realise it would be this painful.... :(

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
it does suck, especially when you care for them. try just easing it off by not hanging around with them all the time, but if you see a change back to who they used to be you can always go back?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg

hey, Adebisi, send a message to Ryan O'Reily for me: I want his dirty Irish doodle.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I won't go into too much details..

but how did you guys do it?
fucking hell. really. why does everyone care about me wearing ties.yes, im an emometerofag. i get it! no fucking need to make a thread about cutting my tie off.

kwokie

HSC
lol just ignore them. If hes not getting the message or start harassing u about u ignoring him. Just say something along the lines of i hate you. Or you could do something to them so they dont forgive u. Or u can kill them. Put a bullet behind their head.

Russdog

russell
HSC
just don't be friends with them. 'deleting' them from your internets is pointless and something a female would do. just don't talk to them, don't be their friend. it's easy, i've done it to basically everyone i know. for a similar reason, except the other way around. we all do drugs, but they do shit drugs, and are just dropkicks, they don't even pass my consciousness anymore..

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Simple, just dont see them at all or make any effort. Ive done it many many times. You dont have to be rude about it or cause unnecessary conflict, if they ask to hang out, come to the movies or something dont say "fuck you i hate you" just say something simple like " i cant i am busy". Theres a girl i "unfriended" years ago because of something she did and a way she acted. Even today every now and then she will see me in town or at uni[we kinda have some lectures together, but i dont often go anyway] and come up and talk to me. I talk back and iam not unfriendly, i am just not very reciprocating and if i spot her first i dont avoid her but i dont walk up and start talking either. her: "hey how are you? havent seen you in ages, what are you up to?" "yeah i am ok, ive been busy..."

If you dont want to see or talk to someone it should be really simple to do, just do your best to simulate drifting apart, dont answer their calls most of the time, every now and then maybe answer and say you are busy etc...only respond to like every 5th msg and just dont ever see them face to face, if they spot you by chance be dull in your conversations for a few minutes then excuse yourself.

XPac2

HSC
Its easy if they're a bad friend. Just tell them to feck off.

Guesss

HSC
Yeah...i'm currently attempting to cut ties wif my bestfriend of 6 years!

Ive been avoiding her & have been very blunt... wen she finally confronted me i told her how i felt and now we r just hi-bye friends!:)

(she was crying 4 some reason 2day...but hey i have my own problems)

my advice is ignore them and they'll get the message especially if u were close in the past!

Tangent

HSC
there isnt much else i can say that hasnt already been said, but it might help if u take up some of ur time u would normally spend with them somewhere else, maybe with other people, even if its just to get ur mind off things

Last edited:

iNerd

Banned
HSC
tell them you slept with there mum/dad
depending on there gender...

jokes.
just tell them you don't want to be there friend
text or msn then if your pussy to tell them face to face
or just ignore them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)