Dangerous places in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
the 'gangsters'? I rarely go to the library but when i do go its all good in the hood. A couple of my mates are africans and theyre quite as. in saying that there probably are some africans that intimdate people. personally i think lebos and even some fijian-indians are worse but meh

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
the 'gangsters'? I rarely go to the library but when i do go its all good in the hood. A couple of my mates are africans and theyre quite as. in saying that there probably are some africans that intimdate people. personally i think lebos and even some fijian-indians are worse but meh
they only get angry when they can't negotiate

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
No but seriously if you guys can't even go to Blacktown without being scared how do you even leave the house? Don't be so paranoid guys enjoy life. Leave the house more often instead of wasting time on the internet all day you lame ducks
Well, Squar3root was almost jabbed by a guy that tried to jump him.

But being SR, he just did a one hit KO.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Well, Squar3root was almost jabbed by a guy that tried to jump him.

But being SR, he just did a one hit KO.
but then again I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. people shouldn't generally be at train stations very late at night. If i didn't have the TAFE course; I would never have been there and I would have came out enacted.

one hit with like 0.1 of my max force. What is this little white kid and his friends going to do? I was literally more than a foot clear of the tallest guy there. should have run over the guy on the floor with my car but I didn't want to dirty it

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
To Adrita no it isn't to those people naming all these so called 'dangerous' places, it is all highly dramatised by Australian media. South western, Western Sydney is full of drivebys, lebo gangs...... it's BULL. Don't trust the media you probably haven't even been there and you judge these places. I guarantee if you go to these places by yourself nothing bad will happen to you. NOTHING.
I agree. ......

I got mugged at livo once but I didn't have cash in my wallet

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lmao I don't even know why they call themselves Indian

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
because I legit don't know what I am. i am afraid to ask my parents because I don't want to get bitch slapped
Fijian? Wait are you Fijian India or Indian Indian or Native American Indian? Or mistakenly Indian (eg. paki/bengali)

crazy_paki123

HSC
lmao cuberoot. such an indian (curry) doing engo @ unsw and that :p probably the 3rd or 4th indian i know doing engo there (i know i dont know that many indians)

crazy_paki123

HSC
only curries do engo there. and all the chinks.

well actually last time a went to a lecture all of them were yellow people
i know them feels of having a class full of yellow people. >dem accounting feels

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why do people call desi people curries? Can I call Asians Noodles? Mexicans Tacos?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)