Dangerous places in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Why do people call desi people curries? Can I call Asians Noodles? Mexicans Tacos?
yes it is perfectly fine. the internet popo delegates square power and i authorize you. insult noodles and tacos away!

crazy_paki123

HSC
You've seen absolutely nothing. Come to UNSW commerce.
so ive heard. Actually got offered a place at UNSW for comm after 1st year, one of the reasons i didnt move. white people>asians especially in group prezzies

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
so ive heard. Actually got offered a place at UNSW for comm after 1st year, one of the reasons i didnt move. white people>asians especially in group prezzies
I Know it is the other way around. so many fucken asians. instead of counting sheep jumping over a fence at night, I count how many asians in UNSW

crazy_paki123

HSC
I Know it is the other way around. so many fucken asians. instead of counting sheep jumping over a fence at night, I count how many asians in UNSW
legend has it if you see a white person doing UNSW B Comm, you are either drunk as fuck, seeing a mirage, or hallucinating from ze drug

crazy_paki123

HSC
because it is the truth. the truth hurts. the truth hurts like an asian failing a math exam and then their parents beating their ass afterwards
do asians even fail maths? Then again for asians anything less than 100 in maths is a fail

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
do asians even fail maths? Then again for asians anything less than 100 in maths is a fail
anything less than perfect is fail.

see you're getting the hang of being racist. become one of us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)