• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Daria (1 Viewer)

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
was watching daria recently when i found the dvd's i had burned from my old comp.

it wasn't as funny as i remember it being :( like still, pretty good but not ahhhmaaaazzing like i used to think...

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Ahh, I was going to say, I did some chronic googling for a character named Gwen, and I felt like such a noob when nothing came up :/

Still no new info about ze DVD releases.

Sandy was always my fave from the Fashion Club. Her hair was always so nice.:shy:
But I think the best quote I've heard was from Mr. DeMartino. Great teacher.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
"In July 2009, TVShowsOnDVD.com announced that a DVD release for the series is planned for 2010. In November 2009, more details emerged about the upcoming release regarding how it would be distributed and potential extras. It was also revealed that due to high licensing costs, much of the music on the show will be replaced by covers or sound alike songs on the dvd release (although the studio has not released an official word about this topic). In January 2010, MTV released a teaser trailer on its website for Daria's 2010 release, the release date of which was confirmed on February 8 to be May 11, 2010 by Paramount and subsequently TVShowsOnDVD.com. Extras featured on the full series set will include the pilot episode, the music video "Freakin' Friends" by Mystik Spiral, "Daria Day" introductions as well as a top ten video countdown on MTV by Jane and Daria, cast and crew interviews, and a script for a "never-before-seen" Mystik Spiral spin-off show"
-Wikipedia.

Holyfrakkingshit!! I'm uber excited. FINALLY!!!!!!
FUCKIN LOVE DARIA

yeeeah

Zee Zappo

HSC
Tehehehe . :shy:

Oh yeah 'Quinn' :L

Seee...I'm so deprived of that show I've even forgotten the characters names :p

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
I watched a Daria episode on youtube the other day.
It was quite sad because it was all about how, due to Daria's 'social inadequacies' (sp?), her parents had a huge fight, and she hid in a cardboard box when she was younger because she felt guilty.
It was one of the better episodes that I had seen.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
hahaah this show.. remember watching this heaps when i was young. Abc 5pm iirc..

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Or 5:30, depending on when in your life you watched it.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Or 5:30, depending on when in your life you watched it.
lol.. must've been around 7yrs old.. back in the time of great cartoons... good times.. good times.. :eek:

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
Yeah, I remember 5:30pm because it led right into the Simpsons, and I got all excited when it was the closing show for ABC (kids) that day.
It seemed ABC never really had a structure...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It used to be a good line up from 5:00 onwards. Sometimes, they outdo themselves, and actually manage a decent lineup from 4 to 6. Good times were had then.

brendroid

HSC
ABC needs more pezaz I think.

That is our goal :D in the Tweens, we shall revolutionise the Australian entertainment industry :D

kol kol kol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
That is our goal in the Tweens, we shall revolutionise the Australian entertainment industry
I should hope so. That's the reason why I've got 3.5 years at uni to go.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh yes, the we will cause television revolutions.

Ironically, because it has been previously been stated that 'the revolution will not be televised'. Hmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)