Dear CityRail (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^It's probably the work of Liberal conspirators who relentlessly sabotage the smooth running of our great rail in the hopes of producing a slanderous image against our fine and mighty Labour government.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
It would be better if we had more express services. :D
And the newer trains too on the western line. lol

aussie-boy

HSC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*Sector 2 (comprising the south, inner-west, east hills and bankstown lines) has the best fleet on the network - you guys got every single millennium train bought
*Which train line would you be talking about?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*Sector 2 (comprising the south, inner-west, east hills and bankstown lines) has the best fleet on the network - you guys got every single millennium train bought
*Which train line would you be talking about?
True Sector 2 does get Milleniums (the newest fleet on the network) but at the same time, they don't have that many of those trains (there's only like 14 4-car sets, so 7 8 car consists in total, which is what it operates as most of the time).

And also, some Milleniums from Sector 2 have been reallocated for the ECRL because silver sets are too noisy for that tunnel (sound levels reached 90dB in the cab alone in a test).

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I rarely ever have a millenium on the south line, it sucks, i am lucky to get 1 a month, we always get the old un airconditioned ones.
That's not true. Also on the South/Inner West Line C sets (chopper controlled silver cars that are a/c'ed) and Tangaras run on the line.

On weekends you'd probably get alot more a/c'ed trains.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
well i know i never get them... but then again they probably don't want the good ones there cos they don't want them ruined by going to macarthur
Well when they sent a C set down the Bankstown Line vandals burned the last two carriages at Villawood. That's why C5 (a set number) only has two carriages, which is always connected to another 4 carriage C set to make it a 6 car consist.

Cee.

HSC
Yesterday it was 40 degrees and I had to travel on those trains without air conditioners, my god. It was hotter inside than outside.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Yesterday it was 40 degrees and I had to travel on those trains without air conditioners, my god. It was hotter inside than outside.
Then you should've waited for an a/c'ed train.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)