Delta English Tutoring - A Warning (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
Plus am i the only one who finds paying so much for tutoring stupid? like bruh ur either smart or not smart or lazy to improve but 10k to have ppl push u for one subject is crazy
yeah i agree 10k is WAYYY too much for just a single subject - like even if it was the old/good version of delta, i still wouldn't pay 10k a year 💀

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
capppp bruh, du easy win over ngo and sons. These mfers just annotate on an ipad for two hrs, like as if you're reading off a txtbook 💀
whiteboards are for peasants and u have to wipe them out and u dont even have access to like the whole document for each topic

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Fr tho i really wanted to teach there, other centres r trash
they do allow non Viet teachers, the teachers for I had for junior maths weren't Viet. they only let the board of directors (or they train junior maths teachers themselves after a few years) teach senior maths

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
they do allow non Viet teachers, the teachers for I had for junior maths weren't Viet. they only let the board of directors (or they train junior maths teachers themselves after a few years) teach senior maths
the y12 adv class has a 2022 graduate teacher tho

s97127

HSC
TLDR: Delta has changed for the worse and their tuition service quality has dropped. Their prices have risen and you should not trust them.

As the owner of Delta English, how would you deal with the challenge of high inflation? You only have two options:
  1. Increase the tuition fees to match the inflation, but this could lead to reduced affordability of your services.
  2. Keep the fees the same and remove some of the service options.
@iSplicer has chosen the latter as it makes more business sense. It is unfair to compare the service provided in 2020 with the current service in 2023, and demand that Delta maintains the same service without paying extra during this high inflation period. If you are willing to pay more, then @iSplicer would have no issues in providing you with the same service as in 2020.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
As the owner of Delta English, how would you deal with the challenge of high inflation? You only have two options:
  1. Increase the tuition fees to match the inflation, but this could lead to reduced affordability of your services.
@iSplicer has chosen the latter as it makes more business sense. It is unfair to compare the service provided in 2020 with the current service in 2023, and demand that Delta maintains the same service without paying extra during this high inflation period. If you are willing to pay more, then @iSplicer would have no issues in providing you with the same service as in 2020.
I’m not gonna bother but that’s not the whole point and not how it works
Although the price rising part was fair but not the dishonesty stuff and evrythign else

Last edited:

s97127

HSC
I’m not gonna bother but that’s not the whole point and not how it works
Although the price rising part was fair but not the dishonesty stuff and evrythign else
That's the main point that he complained about and I believe that's it works. I cannot comment on other minor points. Dr Du increases tuition fee every year to maintain the same service and Delta has chosen a a different approach. Either way, some people will complain about it.

hscgirl

HSC
dude aren’t u sUpPoSeDlY in y9 🤨🙄
and aren’t u also a pArEnT of some kid
and now ur also the owner of delta english

never knew someone could be so many ppl at once lmao

hscgirl

HSC
living the life
(i think he worded his thing incorrectly - rather "As the owner of Delta English, how would you deal with the challenge of high inflation?" => "If you were theowner of Delta English, how would you deal with the challenge of high inflation?"
or maybe he is also secretly trying to fool us that he is also the owner of delta… 😱
also no y9 will ever write such a comment like that lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
living the life
(i think he worded his thing incorrectly - rather "As the owner of Delta English, how would you deal with the challenge of high inflation?" => "If you were theowner of Delta English, how would you deal with the challenge of high inflation?"
I would tell but I need compensation for my consultation 🤓 :cool:

hscgirl

HSC
the fact that s97127 laughed at our posts but didn't deny our claims is acc concerning… 💀

s97127

HSC
That's not how inflation works mate
Can you please explain how it works then? I saw Dr Du increasing tuition fee every year to maintain his service at the same level as previous years. Delta's fee is too high to increase so they have to remove some expensive options like unlimited private lessons. I think it's reasonable right? I never go to Delta but unlimited private lesson is just too good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)