Depression :/ (1 Viewer)

cheepy5

HSC
Go somewhere or do something that makes you forget about everything else in life

RANK 1

HSC
srsly though its just hsc its really not that stressing at all... pay a decent amount of attention in class, do your assignments properly, do some past papers and you're pretty much on your way to a 85-90+.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Be less shit.

Also, join the military. If it doesn't destroy you, you will walk out a better person.

lolwot

HSC
See a doctor if you actually think you have it!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm hoping it's not depression and just mild anxiety, that can be managed by targeting what triggers these anxious thoughts and have coping methods.

If you legitimately think you are depressed you need to speak to someone.

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
I find propping up my mattress and punching it multiple times is helpful. Just try not to break anything.

On a more serious note, talking to someone would be beneficial; it could potentially get worse if you leave it.

jnney

lemon
HSC
If you really think you have depression and/or you're constantly feeling shit to the point where you have no motivation, or anything that just bothers you, just see a doctor. They'll refer you to a psychologist if necessary.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Beyond Blue is one of Australia's most recognised organisations that deal with depression has some good information and a symptom's checklist which might help you decide whether you need to see a professional.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au

CaffeineMotor

HSC
If it's serious then yes help is the way to go.

For me to de stress, well I go out shooting (serious) :p It is somewhat meditative in it's own loud/blowing crap up kinda way ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)