Did anyone else **genuinely** fuck up their english trials (missed questions, incomplete responses)? (3 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
i think what they meant was like 5 hours of study a day would be b6s for everything and like a state rank, you cant study for 5 hours a day and whine about not having money or being "humbled" by leaving high school, especially when your hardest subject is english standard
i never said anything about being humbled? also im not whining about money, im saying most people dislike the state of the housing market. also im getting b6s ty very much

spiderfan44

HSC
Not all private school students are rich dawg. Some/most people receive scholarships. It's insulting that you say all of that about a large majority based on a minority which BTFW aren't even enrolled in a private school.
im talking about him, not all private school kids.

spiderfan44

HSC
hello??? are you stupid??? they never said you werent gonna get any band 6's... keyword IF, no wonder you're doing english standard...
anyways i have my own plans in life. you may think me studying 5 hours a day is stupid, but thats what im doing, im not forcing you to study 5 hours. i chose low scaling subjects, thats my choice, i didnt impose that on you. i have autism and adhd, thats something ive decided i wont let impede my goals. you may have decided to give up if you were in my situation, but you arent in that situation, and its not your choice and you dont know how i feel. these are all my choices, and i personally dont think theyre bad and that i need advice from you, especially since you havent really demonstrated some crazy academic excellence. we are both in different situations, and what im doing is right for me, not for you, im not forcing you to do what i do.

foxisaro

HSC
anyways i have my own plans in life. you may think me studying 5 hours a day is stupid, but thats what im doing, im not forcing you to study 5 hours. i chose low scaling subjects, thats my choice, i didnt impose that on you. i have autism and adhd, thats something ive decided i wont let impede my goals. you may have decided to give up if you were in my situation, but you arent in that situation, and its not your choice and you dont know how i feel. these are all my choices, and i personally dont think theyre bad and that i need advice from you, especially since you havent really demonstrated some crazy academic excellence. we are both in different situations, and what im doing is right for me, not for you, im not forcing you to do what i do.
Hi I totally agree with what you've been saying! But I just wanted to say that there's really no point in replying to them bc they're not going to change their opinions at all no matter what logic you present to them. At the end of the day they're really only saying these things to put you down bc they have no idea how to improve and work on themselves so they have to make other ppl look worse to give themselves any feeling of self worth. Don't waste your time and energy replying to them with logical arguments and explaining your life bc they're not here to have an actual conversation or listen to what you say at all. Just ignore them and live your life!

rev668

HSC
Hi I totally agree with what you've been saying! But I just wanted to say that there's really no point in replying to them bc they're not going to change their opinions at all no matter what logic you present to them. At the end of the day they're really only saying these things to put you down bc they have no idea how to improve and work on themselves so they have to make other ppl look worse to give themselves any feeling of self worth. Don't waste your time and energy replying to them with logical arguments and explaining your life bc they're not here to have an actual conversation or listen to what you say at all. Just ignore them and live your life!
all im saying is you dont understand my long game, come results day of hsc im going out with a bang

carrotsss

HSC
i have autism, i cant change that. what else do you believe i should i put my effort towards that would be better? i dont think im wasting my efforts, i think im putting in effort into good grades so i can pursue a well paying degree in a field i like. i was born with a disability, im not in a top ranked selective school. those are the cards i was dealt and im trying to make the most of it. would you prefer i give up completely and just go on a home and living ndis plan instead?
they’re trolling you don’t need to respond

IhateEnglish123

HSC
hello??? did you even read a single thing i said 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

iloveeggs

HSC
im tryna say its abit counter intuitive studying 5 hours a day for those subject especially if you get no b6s and also even worse if you dont have money or friends, dunno why you just hit me with a paragraph and not an answer
they have a job?? and friends? where do you get your info from?

also how it is counterintuitive if they need that amount of study to get the mark they are getting rn? if they study less they might do worse lmao.

also it is not my fault if it takes you too much mental effort or time to read a paragraph. when im comprehensive with a response i assumed that it gives ppl less opportunities to bitch about it but ig nothing stopping you 🎀

iloveeggs

HSC
yup im unwatching this thread the idiocy is disturbing here

fijifrotter

HSC
they have a job?? and friends? where do you get your info from?

also how it is counterintuitive if they need that amount of study to get the mark they are getting rn? if they study less they might do worse lmao.

also it is not my fault if it takes you too much mental effort or time to read a paragraph. when im comprehensive with a response i assumed that it gives ppl less opportunities to bitch about it but ig nothing stopping you 🎀
stop the swearing please you arent even 2024 hsc

axe

HSC
cut back on the soy your autism will go away within a month it called DETOXING. also autism is usually fake people always diagnose themself for attention and i have seen your post history you just HAVE to mention it dont you? people tend to keep medical issues to themselves but idk why u are just flaunting it around like its an accolade or something

IhateEnglish123

HSC
cut back on the soy your autism will go away within a month it called DETOXING. also autism is usually fake people always diagnose themself for attention and i have seen your post history you just HAVE to mention it dont you? people tend to keep medical issues to themselves but idk why u are just flaunting it around like its an accolade or something
i think she just wants the NDIS paycheck tax money thief 💰💰💰

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)