Did you use 1 or 2 related texts for Mdoule C? (1 Viewer)

smile=)

HSC
I did two.. though after i got out i was thinking it may have been better if i only did one so i could talk in more depth..
but i'm just happy english is over! =)

emzynr

HSC
3 =D Lamb to the slaughter, Porphyria's Lover nd Elizabeth!

bendha

HSC
I did 4 episodes of Frontline and 2 related lulz

edit: and expecting at least a 18

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
I just did the one.
I had animal farm and V for Vendetta prepared,
Just did animal farm.

My teacher told us to only do the minimum, and that's been noted in some of the past marking sheets - if they ask for one, they want one in detail, if they ask for two, they less depth but more content. Testing different things really.
But hey, if you can discuss two in depth in that time then good on you, personally my hand's physically incapable of writing more than 9 or 10 pages in 40 minutes.

b-rad-08

HSC
I scrambled to write on two additional texts in the last ten minutes. I got a couple of pages done for them but didn't get to a conclusion. But, it was still 8 pages in total, so I'm not too concerned.

My english teacher said the markers will have a perfectly good idea of what sort of mark you deserve in the first few pages, so no conclusion shouldn't be a huge issue.

b-rad-08

HSC
Manos said:
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people?" I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
OK then..........

raki

HSC
Manos said:
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people?" I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Nice 4chan copypasta idiot

rainbow112

HSC
"hsc? oh the little quiz before schoolies? "

LOVE IT! thats the way to think of it. 2 down BRING ON SCHOOLIES!

SHARPEI

HSC
ok i didnt realise we needed any supps for modules so my module c is pretty much zero now.....

G.e.M.z

HSC
Rhanoct said:
3 episodes
2 relateds
i want 20

Me too!!
(I would have had to cut a paragraph if I only used one related text - I usually write 3 paragraphs:
1st= We Ain't Got Dames and the play 'Indians' - which no one in the state would have used!! gr8 for telling the truth
2nd= The Siege and poem 'Dulce et Decorum est'
3rd= Smaller Fish to Fry and the play again)

I loved the question

fleck27

HSC
I used two...I didn't really prepare anything else to write other than the basic
2 points on core
1 point on related
1 point on other related
1 point on core

I would have taken one out, but I had nothing else to put in it so may as well.

lucidassembly

HSC
I did two related materials, just because I didn't have the heart to cut out either. Loved them both :p I had 'The Matrix' and two articles which I analysed as one text. The two Frontline episodes were 'The Siege' and 'Playing The Ego Card', with a teeny bit of 'Add Sex And Stir' mixed in. It was a seriously fun topic lol.

Clever Chick

2008- Year 12
HSC
emzynr said:
3 =D Lamb to the slaughter, Porphyria's Lover nd Elizabeth!
hey my precribed was ant n cleo

but i did Porphyria's lover

n my 2nd orm which i didnt use was elizabeth

2 awesome texts!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)