discursive help (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
eng, bio, ancient, history ext, legal and pdh
vv easy, need to memorise stuff for pretty much everything lol but my fish memory is not cooperating for eng
thats some deadly combo. Shit ton of memorisation. Your brain must be insane at memorising lol.

uniqueusername1

HSC
eng, bio, ancient, history ext, legal and pdh
vv easy, need to memorise stuff for pretty much everything lol but my fish memory is not cooperating for eng
i'm glad i have at least math and one science. Otherwise I would be dead from memorising and words in general.

zizi2003_

HSC
Sheesh I thought i was cooked. How do you memorise all this lol.
i knew it was going to get hectic so i started stuff in year 11-
but obv left english to the last literal minute lmaooo which explains why it's my worst

hellohowslife

HSC
yo based on lockdowns and stuff, do you think the standard for a high atar will be harder (coz people have had more time to prep) or easier (coz people stopped trying + early entry was easy to get into)?

uniqueusername1

HSC
i knew it was going to get hectic so i started stuff in year 11-
but obv left english to the last literal minute lmaooo which explains why it's my worst
Can't blame you. Mod C is an aboslute stinker. I think the only way I will touch it is by realising how close the eng HSC actually is. So about 6.78-9.23 days prior to the examination.

zizi2003_

HSC
Yeah not many people are trying that much lol. I think its because of lockdowns and the distribution of early entrys like crazy.
yeah true
but tbh, even then to think that ppl just stop trying for their atar goal just coz they get an early entry, is sorta sad - coz what's the point of studying for a whole year then

uniqueusername1

HSC
i might sound really sadistic but that kinda comforts me a little lol
Of course only the motivated survive.

My motivation was that the head of the tuition centre (owner) for CS education in Hurstville called my Dad in Year 6. She said: Don't waste money on him he's too dumb. That day broke my heart.

Ever since I've been grinding in the shadows. Benching 150 before cranking some integration in the shadows. Taking cold showers to strengthen my killer mentality. Once I get my ATAR i know I'll be giving her a call.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC

My motivation was that the head of the tuition centre (owner) for CS education in Hurstville called my Dad in Year 6. She said: Don't waste money on him he's too dumb. That day broke my heart.

Ever since I've been grinding in the shadows. Benching 150 before cranking some integration in the shadows. Taking cold showers to strengthen my killer mentality. Once I get my ATAR i know I'll be giving her a call.
holy shit. how can someone say that bro?!?!? what a bitch. YESSS prove her wrong!!!!! 😝

vishnay

God
HSC

i used to teach at CS (won't mention the campus) and the entire place is a shitshow

the owners were arrogant dicks and they would mock the fucking kids for not getting concepts or if they had a hard time understanding things

i liked teaching the kids but i quit when they took a term to pay me (they promised fortnightly payments and i had to chase them up) + they demotivated students ffs i fucking hate CS so much

uniqueusername1

HSC
i used to teach at CS (won't mention the campus) and the entire place is a shitshow

the owners were arrogant dicks and they would mock the fucking kids for not getting concepts or if they had a hard time understanding things

i liked teaching the kids but i quit when they took a term to pay me (they promised fortnightly payments and i had to chase them up) + they demotivated students ffs i fucking hate CS so much
Damn that sucks and its pretty sad. I'm egging the campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)