discursive help (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
It’s going to be a tough year, but I’m ready for the challenge.

In saying that, it will not be as tough as you guy had it. I can’t imagine how difficult it’s been for you guys, and I hope you all do well in your HSC...and if not, I hope you get every opportunity to achieve your dream in the future
yessss you have such a good attitude! reminds me of me before lockdown hit HAHAH

thank you <3

zizi2003_

HSC
It’s going to be a tough year, but I’m ready for the challenge.

In saying that, it will not be as tough as you guy had it. I can’t imagine how difficult it’s been for you guys, and I hope you all do well in your HSC...and if not, I hope you get every opportunity to achieve your dream in the future
hope it works well for you as well!! i wish u were in my cohort lmao ur positivity is aaah

vishnay

God
HSC
how is everyone memorising their essays?
i have my essays in palm cards and read them out to myself constantly looking up and down until i can read it out loud without looking at the palm card

after i memorise one paragraph i write it out

takes me abt 45 mins for around 300 words and i do 4 45 minute sessions when i want to memorise the essay with breaks in between each session

uniqueusername1

HSC
ive sorta just given up on eng ugh........
hows everyone else going for eng?
lol bruv i gave up too.

There was no point in me sweating just to get like an mark extra then I would of if i normally approached it. I'm doing like the bare minimum lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)