• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Distinction Course Discussion (1 Viewer)

VampireGirl

HSC
Sweet! Congratulations again to you and everyone else, including all philosophers.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It's suprising that already 5 people (jetblack, timothy, jessica, me, vampire, i think there are more..hm..) from this website who got accepted in.

That's 1/7 of the available positions for cosmo. hahhaha

Last edited:

eliseliselise

HSC
sikhman said:
haha who's doing philosophy here?
me!!! i got the call at like 9am or something, and i seriously thought it was a phone call enlightening me of an error involved with my marks, and that the woman was going to reveal that my actual mark for 4u math was 2/100... but no! i was pleasantly surprised... i erased even applying for philosophy from my mind coz i thought i was being a bit quixotic by applying... but no!! no! take that! cha! if it can be dreamt it can be done! nia!!

oh & does anyone know when le first residential is?? do we need to buy any books or anything??? i cant wait to get my philosophical box/parcel in le mail!! [did anyone ask what date this will be???]

:tree:being accepted was like an early xmas present-- congratulations 2 all who got in!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
eliseliselise said:
me!!! i got the call at like 9am or something, and i seriously thought it was a phone call enlightening me of an error involved with my marks, and that the woman was going to reveal that my actual mark for 4u math was 2/100... but no! i was pleasantly surprised... i erased even applying for philosophy from my mind coz i, along with everyone else who has ever met me, thought i was being a bit quixotic by applying... but no!! no! take that! cha! if it can be dreamt it can be done! nia!!

oh & does anyone know when le first residential is?? do we need to buy any books or anything??? i cant wait to get my philosophical box/parcel in le mail!! [did anyone ask what date this will be???

:tree:being accepted was like an early xmas present-- congratulations 2 all who got in!!!
haha, congrats.

you don't pay for anything for distinction. it's all FREE. hahha

congrats again. and the parcel will prob arrive in january fro philo people.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
omg, sikhman is going to own philosophy with all his crazy academic skills. :)

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
He does look a bit like jay, not so much nowadays .. BUT HE STILL LOOKS A BIT LIKE JAY :spin:
but Jay's hair makes him look a tad gay now. mehh i can't talk.. i got gay hair now atm too. rofl

4mand4

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
AS IFF.. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

Jay's eyes on the other hand are a bit ..*ahem*
ahaha and the fact that jay hardly smiles. apparently he has the worst expressions, thats why it was hard for him to get into acting
but still, id want you if you look like jay HAHAHAH!

hoschke118

HSC
Congrats everyone!
I managed to scrape in to cosmo (Yay!). I was really surprised after I got my disappointing results (84 & 89), i guess the cut off point was a bit lower this year...

btw, I know of 2 more who got in to cosmo and 1 for philosophy from my school

wendybird

HSC
ah.

home of the famous Daniel Swain. :uhhuh:

(feels 6 degrees of separation)

hoschke118

HSC
Wow! You guys reply really fast.

lyounamu said:
smiths hill apparently
correct

wendybird said:
ah.

home of the famous Daniel Swain. :uhhuh:

(feels 6 degrees of separation)
Yeah, he is insane, but his writing is very nonsensical to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)