lilrav3r

HSC
pathetic movie
wasted 1 hr and 52min of my life...
crap crap crap

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Yeah was pretty crazy turns antagonist into protagonist very oddly. Can't wait for the sequel they have left it so wide open that it could be anything from a world of wars to a hybrid race of prawnmen.

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Where exactly did I mention it was bad? I was merely mocking said poster about spoiling it for other people. L2 read.
Did i quote you? No you idiot, I quoted lilrav3r. Maybe you should learn to read before you make false claims. I only told you to eat Chum.

Garygaz

HSC
Did i quote you? No you idiot, I quoted lilrav3r. Maybe you should learn to read before you make false claims. I only told you to eat Chum.
Eat chum. Wtf is that supposed to mean? I realise it's already too late, but have you ever entertained the idea of thinking before typing?

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Eat chum. Wtf is that supposed to mean? I realise it's already too late, but have you ever entertained the idea of thinking before typing?
It means go eat dog food. Don't try and change the subject, I didn't accuse you of saying anything about the movie was "bad". Fair enough if I said it. But I didn't.

Garygaz

HSC
It means go eat dog food. Don't try and change the subject, I didn't accuse you of saying anything about the movie was "bad". Fair enough if I said it. But I didn't.
:burn:

You try and throw some retarded insult at me and then go on about why the movie is good. I'm gonna assume you tried this because you:

a) thought I said something bad about the movie

b) have no logical thought process and just say shit for kicks

Guess I shoulda gone for the second.

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
:burn:

You try and throw some retarded insult at me and then go on about why the movie is good. I'm gonna assume you tried this because you:

a) thought I said something bad about the movie

b) have no logical thought process and just say shit for kicks

Guess I shoulda gone for the second.

Don't make assumptions. You assumed that i questioned you about saying the movie was "bad", and now you're assuming I'm saying it for "kicks" and I have no logical thought process. If I have to logical thought process, I wouldn't even be replying. Try to use facts next time eh? You don't even know anything about me. I don't know why a few posts are affecting you so much, especially:
"Go Eat Chum"

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Fucking awesome movie

Way better than Public Enemies, which I saw the night before

lilrav3r

HSC
this thread just took the movie to a WHOLE NUVA LEVEL!!!
this thread is better then the movie
especially the fighting between superralex n Garygaz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)