Divorce. (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
because you refuse to acknowledge or actually improve fatal personality flaws (like self-entitlement)
you constantly clutch to fabricated/ridiculous scape goats
you can't distinguish inappropriate and appropriate actions
you are extremely presumptuous
and i don't think you'll ever really change
Interesting.

But uhh, if you don't think I've changed... you should've seen Year 7 Shadowdude. hmm

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To wit, if you told me I'd like a TV show called 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' in Year 7 - I would've just walked away because I'd be too shy to say anything back to you :( :( :( :( :( :(

true story

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I remember our conversations about how you feel about outgoing/extroverted people... but I feel it's more a shift of confidence which has sometimes shifted into arrogance territory - which is a side effect... maybe.

Plus that sort of introvert-ness would've killed me at uni :(

horny unicorn

HSC
missed the point again
it's not so much personality type as

everybody would prefer a shy shadowdude to the 'assertive' uber creep you are now
^that
is a change for the worst imo

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I'm sure there are others - not just me - who think the change was for the better.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
As Mr Mirakon has said on numerous occasions "another shadowdude thread".

But back on topic, marriage is suited for some people, but for others it might not be what they want, or it may not work out. I mean my parents got divorced (thank god) and it was for the better. Everyone was much happier afterwards. Personally, I dont see myself as the type to get married, Ive got a cynical view of it all so I would prefer not to go down that path. People like shadowdude may want to get married and good for him, theres nothing wrong with that.

Also, people may have liked the shy shadowdude, but wasnt there a time when everyone was going off at him for being all shy and shit? some bosers will never be happy with who shadowdude was or who shadowdude will be so eh.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Also, people may have liked the shy shadowdude, but wasnt there a time when everyone was going off at him for being all shy and shit? some bosers will never be happy with who shadowdude was or who shadowdude will be so eh.
i never liked him hehe
but i'd much prefer a shy shadowdude over a cr3p3 shadowdude

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
As Mr Mirakon has said on numerous occasions "another shadowdude thread".

But back on topic, marriage is suited for some people, but for others it might not be what they want, or it may not work out. I mean my parents got divorced (thank god) and it was for the better. Everyone was much happier afterwards. Personally, I dont see myself as the type to get married, Ive got a cynical view of it all so I would prefer not to go down that path. People like shadowdude may want to get married and good for him, theres nothing wrong with that.

but the real question is

are *you* happy with Shadowdude

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i never liked him hehe
but i'd much prefer a shy shadowdude over a cr3p3 shadowdude
i like shadowdude sometimes but at other times he gets annoying (tbh pretty much everyone, including myself is like this at times)

its just that shadowdude was much more likeable when shy and not super "assertive"

muhahahahahaha

HSC
but the real question is

are *you* happy with Shadowdude
Lol, what does it matter whether or not I'm happy with shadowdude? I agree with mirakon, we can all get annoying at times. I find myself annoying at times as well. So we all have a tendency to become pretentious and creepy every now and then.
I never really knew shadowdude well online, after the uws meat many weeks ago, we became friends. Im friends with irl shadowdude. We have never really been 'good' friends online.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Lol, what does it matter whether or not I'm happy with shadowdude? I agree with mirakon, we can all get annoying at times. I find myself annoying at times as well. So we all have a tendency to become pretentious and creepy every now and then.
I never really knew shadowdude well online, after the uws meat many weeks ago, we became friends. Im friends with irl shadowdude. We have never really been 'good' friends online.
i ain't no creep, whatchu talkin about willis

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah man, talk for yourself

i am a cool dude 24/7 :cool2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)