Do bullies still exist in uni? (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Most of my mates are Arab (though majority christian or not religious), heck my boyfriend is a Lebanese Muslim (well born Muslim, doesnt practice it much), I do however have something against the Arabs who leech of our society, stay on centrelink and hate Australia yet live here.
dude, most of the time you speak negatively about the arab population as a whole. you generalise big time.

miche11e

HSC
im arab and ive got friends of all cultures, but i do seem to find it easier to make friends with other arabs, maybe cos i've already got something in common with them and i've been brought up around those kind of people. I'm not really friends with any "fully sick habib" arabs though cos they try too hard and i dont want to be around them. Im proud to be aussie and arab.

chuckyhol

HSC
no, i'm all for religion bashing.

but i've seen you talk shit about arabs. why?

do you feel that you need to talk trash about your own culture in order to fit in?

it's pretty low, dude.
You are anti-semitic, thus your remarks are pointless.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
this thread made me realise that, being in a selective high school, we really don't have the same bully presence that there should be. there are so many nerdburgers getting away with excessively geeky antics.

I'm Gay how do you think these Muslims will act toward me? I've had it happen before and it wasnt pretty.
sounds kinky

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
but you hate israel? i am a confused person at this juncture.
"used to be a jew"

implies that he was but for some reason at some point, he discontinued being jewish.

hating Israel could quite easily have developed at some time during that transition.

miche11e

HSC
"used to be a jew"

implies that he was but for some reason at some point, he discontinued being jewish.

Hating israel could quite easily have developed at some time during that transition.
+1

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: Do bullies still exist in uni?

im arab and ive got friends of all cultures, but i do seem to find it easier to make friends with other arabs, maybe cos i've already got something in common with them and i've been brought up around those kind of people. I'm not really friends with any "fully sick habib" arabs though cos they try too hard and i dont want to be around them. Im proud to be aussie and arab.
fully sick habib = fully sick darling.
they must be the gays?

lou071

HSC
N/A
and what about racism, does it depend which uni you go, like somewhere largely dominated by white ppl?
i personally think if there are high school bullies existing at uni, they will be considered as lame students who are still immature and think they are still in high school.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)