Do girls always go for guys with money? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I thought that some girls just care about their partner and not money. My parents are telling me that all white girls (being from a different background and not attracted to my background) go for guys with money and from their nationality.

Emily Howard

HSC
hahaha nationality srsly if not a troll z0mg r u livin under a rock

big generalizations on yer parents part

rly i hav had relationships with gurls of many races n im not a wealthy guy

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Not always.

I think you'll find that most girls are decent human beings.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Unless the girl is a total bitch who wants a rich guy (from any nationality), they'll look more at the guys personality

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
No but you get some gold digging bitches - I know one that is like that and is an extreme feminist (I only have a problem with the extreme ones).

ShadowLighte

HSC
You can't make that big of a generalisation seriously. That very same question can be asked to guys too. I'm not saying that girls don't look at money- in both guys and girls, the feeling of stability and security is generally a part of what people look for in partners. Yeah, there are some superficial girls and guys who are just in it for the money but I'm pretty sure it isn't too difficult to sort which ones are and aren't. Go talk to your female friends and see what they think/ experience for yourself.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
If a girl is dating you for the money, i don't think they really like you. Think of it this way, if you had no money, would they still like you?

KittyLuv

HSC
Money helps in the marriage step i.e meeting the parents (Y) so it's not necessarily the girl's fault but the parent's teachings.

jaycoo

HSC
Girls would rather go for guys who have an amazing personality rather than a total egotistical douchebag who shits money. Just saying. On the other hand, girls can be bitches and only go for the money. However, a person's nationality doesn't determine whether they will go out with you for the money. Every person has different thoughts.

seanieg89

HSC
Stop blaming your race/financial status/everything else under the sun for your current luck with women. I have seen some truly deadbeat guys pull women they really didn't deserve.

kewon

HSC
girls like confidence.. maybe rich guys naturally have that.
obviously would be preferable to someone who is self conscious about their wealth and nationality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)