Do girls always go for guys with money? (1 Viewer)

Peanle

HSC
as guy, Yes........ depends on money level goodness.

We talk numbers soon k? for advice..

DLMisme

HSC
No, most girls are decent human beings and not at all like that. There are some out there, but not most.

Khadiji

HSC
There are decent girls out there and there are girls who do go for the money so I guess you should get to know someone properly to know how they're like...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It depends on your age and what you mean exactly by "with money". Are you saying totally loaded or someone who is just financially stable/independent?

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
I thought most girls liked being given attention and honest opinions and... smiles and.. o-o hugs? And warmth and light and a firm but gentle guidance from guys they like? D: LOL.. Money. Pffttt....

williamdaft

HSC
no.

money helps, but personality, values, responsibility, maturity, interests and passions are things that girls appreciate much more than money in a guy.
a girl wants to find a guy who has a good sense of humour and they can relate to each other in whatever interests they have.
they would like you to be caring, loving and supportive.

if they love you for the money then you will probably find out.

Also,

My parents are telling me that all white girls (being from a different background and not attracted to my background) go for guys with money and from their nationality.
^fk no. not sure if troll..
Heaps of white girls go for other backgrounds. Of course some prefer to attract white men only but quite a few have successful relationships with guys of other backgrounds - indian, korean, chinese, etc.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not saying that girls like money, but I just want to point out something that hasn't been brought up in the thread (unless I missed it), that I think is worth discussing.

Girls may not like a guy who is loaded purely on that (though some do I am sure). However, a guy having that sort of money could communicate other things as well. For example, him having a lot of money could imply that he's highly successful in his industry, which can thus imply traits such as perseverance, high ambitions, leadership skills (and thus confidence) etc etc.

That is, of course, assuming that he actually earned his money. I have little respect for those who flaunt around with money provided by their parent/other people.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not saying that girls like money, but I just want to point out something that hasn't been brought up in the thread (unless I missed it), that I think is worth discussing.

Girls may not like a guy who is loaded purely on that (though some do I am sure). However, a guy having that sort of money could communicate other things as well. For example, him having a lot of money could imply that he's highly successful in his industry, which can thus imply traits such as perseverance, high ambitions, leadership skills (and thus confidence) etc etc.

That is, of course, assuming that he actually earned his money. I have little respect for those who flaunt around with money provided by their parent/other people.
Agree with this first part.

This is for the second part. You'll hate them:

http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

shortnsweet

HSC
No they don't, most anyway. I have honestly never personally known a girl who was after a guy for his money.. never heard a girl say "Oh I'm attracted to him I'm gonna date him for money!"

For me personally, I don't really show interest in anyone until I get to know them - it's their personality that really counts.

levelup888

HSC
As what everyone said, most of my friends don't date the guy for money. It was more for the personality. People have bagged me out at times for being a 'gold digger' but I don't actually care about his money. I try to pay for things when I can and make it fair for both of us (but its really hard with my job T.T) It's his personality that got me to fall in love with him :)

So not all girls are douches and bitches like that, dw you'll find someone that'll be right for you. Plenty of fishes in the sea

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
No they don't, most anyway. I have honestly never personally known a girl who was after a guy for his money.. never heard a girl say "Oh I'm attracted to him I'm gonna date him for money!"

For me personally, I don't really show interest in anyone until I get to know them - it's their personality that really counts.
Of course they won't say it.

Its more of a psychological thing. Some girls may not even realise they fell for a man due to their wealth. The good ones may eventually break up when they realise they made the wrong choice subconsciously. Vice versa the other way around with men.

Of course, some men and women are just bad and try to reap the rewards, then take off leaving the other heart broken and at loss in wealth. This almost happened to a cousin of mine who left the fiance as soon as it was found out they were a rat after money.

mcapuano

HSC
Lol..I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I've never once asked him how much he earns or anything like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)