• Rimming

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
I know it is a load of shit some people get pleasure from some things that other people may not get pleasure from.
Exactly :). Which is why its absolutely stupid to say that anal/face fucking/swallowing/rimming and whatever else was listed is disgusting, wrong and degrading for everyone.

matthew91

HSC
Exactly :). Which is why its absolutely stupid to say that anal/face fucking/swallowing/rimming and whatever else was listed is disgusting, wrong and degrading for everyone.
So true like although a lot of people may think it is disgusting that's their problem. Some people may find it pleasurable and thats their choice.

To be honest life would be a bit bit boring if we all found the same things pleasurable.

ay0_x

HSC
And if you're a girl and you're on top while having anal, your clit gets stimulated every time you thrust down...

Just saying.
And without a clit, it would still be pleasurable?

Ignoring psychological factors which affect pleasure, IMO, no, pleasure is not subjective.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
It's quite clear she's got a case of "I'll apply my personal preferences to every member of my gender because I'm fucking simple" disorder.

Just leave her and her limited grasp of human experience be.

ay0_x

HSC
LOL.

you can all go have your anal, rimming and facefucking fun. I don't have to think it's okay. :]

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
LOL.

you can all go have your anal, rimming and facefucking fun. I don't have to think it's okay. :]
thats the entire point.

for example, i dont think being gay is ok, but i dont go around saying that it's wrong to be gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)