Do guys have standards?? (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
i'm the same as berry580, thank god my gf is a 'if i want it i'll get it now' kinda girl

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by berry580
I think you're talking about me.
For some reason, I am just so shy that I don't even dare look at a (cute) girl head on for more than 5 sec, and sometimes those girls would think I'm not interested in them while I'm just shy and they don't talk to me. What makes things worse is that that I don't know what to talk about with girls, so when I see a girl that I want to date, I can't chat long with them and we never get close, let alone dating her.:(
Aww hunny, I can say that a lot of girls are like that too, I know sometimes I have no idea what to talk about with boys.. but I because I do drama and stuff I'm pretty outgoing, even if I don't know what to talk about I can always come up with some sort of babble... wait... that could be a bad thing... ahhh so thats why I don't have a proper boyfriend!!! Haha.

But with guys, I think the shyness is cute, I'd rather be with a shy boy than with an asshole who doesn't stop talking about himself, if you know what I mean.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Re: Re: Re: Do guys have standards??

Originally posted by babygirrl **HoOchie**
say that all u like, but hes a guy, and if it eva came down 2 it, hed fuck u in a sec.. ive been best frends wid a guy 4 THREE years and NEVER had we even mentioned it, he was like a fukn brother 2 me..until he got on to me n told me he was in love with me..now our relationship is fucked..:(
Perhaps, but I doubt it as I've already made my intentions clear - couldn't be more than friends with him -

tattoodguy

if your a chick........its easy to get a fuck thats why pigs get heaps of rooots. Guys dont care who they fuck in general.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i dunno what it is with novacastrian fellas though, ive been noticing it lately, and i know a lot of sydney girls that have come up here, and they all comment on how shy the boys are, they wont strike up a convo with ya, its like their scared of the XX chromosomes or something.
I read the SMH today, apparently theres something called sexophobia - fear of the opposite sex, must be spreading in your town :p

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by enak
I read the SMH today, apparently theres something called sexophobia - fear of the opposite sex, must be spreading in your town :p
Sexophobia in Newcastle... I'd believe it... soo many useless boys... but then there are a lot of skanky chicks, so who can blame the boys not wanting to 'dig in'?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by asha_ramirez
Sexophobia in Newcastle... I'd believe it... soo many useless boys... but then there are a lot of skanky chicks, so who can blame the boys not wanting to 'dig in'?
asha, if thats u in ur avatar,........ ur lesbian aye? coz u look it

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*cough* chicks at fannies *cough*

berry580

HSC
Aww hunny, I can say that a lot of girls are like that too, I know sometimes I have no idea what to talk about with boys.. but I because I do drama and stuff I'm pretty outgoing, even if I don't know what to talk about I can always come up with some sort of babble... wait... that could be a bad thing... ahhh so thats why I don't have a proper boyfriend!!! Haha.

But with guys, I think the shyness is cute, I'd rather be with a shy boy than with an asshole who doesn't stop talking about himself, if you know what I mean.
Well think about it more closely- will you be with a guy who can't start a conversation with you and looks away whenever you look at him (before you get to know each other)?
I don't know about you, but if I was a girl, I'd surely not find him as a boyfriend (unfortunately :( ).

i'm the same as berry580, thank god my gf is a 'if i want it i'll get it now' kinda girl
'if i want it i'll get it now'?
You mean getting sex or what?

In a way, thats good, but it may be a bad thing too.
Its good because you can do it whenever you want to, and the bad thing (for me atleast) is that if she's not a virgin, you can imagine how many different guys she has f---ed with, I don't know if it bother others, but it somewhat bothers me.

tattoodguy

yeah like if you are serious with a chick.....i think its normal to think about how they fucked other dudes etc. you get a bit worried about shit like that.

Like i used to care about that and i still care as far as if she fucked alot then shes a fucking slut and im with a slut and then im a fucking low life. Like i care in that way, but i never think
of it like a performance thing like maybe some faggot fucked her bettter.

You just need to have soem confidence in your own rooting abilities.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by berry580
Well think about it more closely- will you be with a guy who can't start a conversation with you and looks away whenever you look at him (before you get to know each other)?
I don't know about you, but if I was a girl, I'd surely not find him as a boyfriend (unfortunately :( ).
I still say shyness is cute, but of course if you can't have a good conversation with him (not necessarily straight away) then it is no grounds for a relationship. People just take time to warm up to someone, and I respect that, especially in guys. It's better than someone wolf whistling at you or yelling at you from accross the street... if you know what I mean. Haha.

Originally posted by tattoodguy
yeah like if you are serious with a chick.....i think its normal to think about how they fucked other dudes etc. you get a bit worried about shit like that.

Like i used to care about that and i still care as far as if she fucked alot then shes a fucking slut and im with a slut and then im a fucking low life. Like i care in that way, but i never think

You just need to have soem confidence in your own rooting abilities.
But if you have slept around a lot, then a girl is supposed to accept it? (I'm not judging, it's just a question)

Ahh the need to perform... poor boy. Hopefully your relationship is not based on sex. Granted being a lousy-lay would put some sort of dampner on the relationship, but if a girl really liked you for who you are, not how good you screw, then it should be alright.

Lol some faggot fucked her better... I wonder if you realise the irony in that statement.

Maybe you should look at your own insecurities as a potential partner and 'lover' before you slight females.

tattoodguy

lol your right -- if you seriously love a person, who gives a shit how they perform in the sack. If i love a chick its irrelevent i can go pull myself its all goood. As lonog as i can get a hug im satisfied :)

Like you call me names and shit like im such a prick, but im just a big softy when it comes to a gf :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tattoodguy
lol your right -- if you seriously love a person, who gives a shit how they perform in the sack. If i love a chick its irrelevent i can go pull myself its all goood. As lonog as i can get a hug im satisfied :)

Like you call me names and shit like im such a prick, but im just a big softy when it comes to a gf :p
:rofl:

hehe im with him, who cares bout sex, its overrated these days....

now a good talk and an interesting one at that, they're hard to find nowdays

HSC
I'll pay that too :) It's still important, but nowhere near as important in a relationship as a lot of people seem to think.

Then again, maybe it depends on your reasons for entering into said relationship in the first place, a case of priorities? :)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
:rofl:

hehe im with him, who cares bout sex, its overrated these days....

now a good talk and an interesting one at that, they're hard to find nowdays
Nice ideas, but can't you have both?

berry580

HSC
if your a chick........its easy to get a fuck thats why pigs get heaps of rooots. Guys dont care who they fuck in general.
Depends on how your parents have brought you up.

You just need to have soem confidence in your own rooting abilities..
Yeah, thats pretty much the point.

And the 'performance on bed' crap doesn't worry too much, I don't think I'm exceptionally well, but I believe I'm more than enough to handle the chicks that I'm after (judging by my fitness level).:D
People just take time to warm up to someone, and I respect that, especially in guys. It's better than someone wolf whistling at you or yelling at you from accross the street... if you know what I mean. Haha.
MMmmm.... the problem lies in the fact that I don't know how to 'warm up' a girl :(
Can you teach me?:confused:
But if you have slept around a lot, then a girl is supposed to accept it? (I'm not judging, it's just a question)
Judging by your expected answer, I would take it as both. And I'll be honest- yes, I would expect my girlfriend to accept whatever my past, although I may possibly not accept a girl with 'too' many ex's. I know that is sexist, but that is simply my thoughts and I believe it is also the general society's. But I personally believe I WILL have an acceptable history to most girl, if not all (although I don't have one yet:p ).
As lonog as i can get a hug im satisfied
Me too:) But unfortunately, my lack of experience in wooing girls have irritate the one I'm after to the point where she literally wants me out of her sight, let aloner any chance in touching her, and hugging her would be not much more than a dream (unless I do something illegal:rolleyes: )
Applies to most guys (I guess, and of course I'm part of the majority).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
Nice ideas, but can't you have both?
sure you can, but if given the choice id take the convo :)

you cant exactly get it on when you're 89 and on your porch :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)