do guys really like skinny girls? (1 Viewer)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Skinny isn't sexy. But there are parts of the body that only look good if they're toned.

For example, the weight should go on hips, butt and thighs as it usually does. But chubby calves are unattractive, as is a waist covered by flab.

HSC
N/A
i think it has more to do with tit size than whether girls are skinny or not. i mean, i don't think guys care if a girl is VERY thin with enormous boobs (like pamela anderson and jordan), they just don't like skinny girls who also have flat chests.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
probably. but what if its big tits and FATTTTTTT.

i don't know. skinny girls don't turn me on.

Season

HSC
I have Italian friends who won't go near a chick unless she has some boobs and hips, but the whole fat/thin thing doesn't mean much. Like I have a BMI of 20 but its not like a guy can check me out and go mmmhmm 20 is HAWT

alby

cool duckie
HSC
zoesnotannoying said:
i think it has more to do with tit size than whether girls are skinny or not. i mean, i don't think guys care if a girl is VERY thin with enormous boobs (like pamela anderson and jordan), they just don't like skinny girls who also have flat chests.
plastic isnt sexy

Redgoddess

HSC
fake boobs are a no go for me. just... no. i prefer just like ...normal girls. girls who'll go out and eat a real meal, or have a bar of chocolate, but who arent overweight. sorry if i sound shallow, but i dont find fat people attractive, and attraction is one of the reasons you get in relationships with people, so i'm not gonna date a fat person. be friends, sure, but date, no. i really hate it when average people bitch about their weight. i have a friend who is incredibly attractive (well i find her incredibly attractive) and she's always saying she needs to lose weight, and i'm like "fucking shut up! no you dont. you're hot. do you want me to jump you right now to prove it?" ... *sigh* very annoying.

latvia

HSC
N/A
skinny. curvy is often something overweight girls use to console themselves with.... an euphemism for "fat"

sigh
god bless you and me :'(

Last edited:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I don't know. But I prefer skinny fries to the thick cut ones.

Bendent

HSC
small boned people actually look somewhat skinny in clothes but they are actually normal. anyways, talking about guys skinny looks better than fat.

lengy

HSC
Fat people are obviously a mutation of normal human beings.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
There's skinny, normal and fat.
By fat I mean someone who jiggles- a lot.

I <3 normal people. There's nothing sexier than a girl with some boobs, bum and thighs.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
OH EM GEE I HEART YOUUUUUU

(ps London girls are usually scrags, that's why I'm going over there- I can get the hot men eeeasy haha. I'm kidding by the way for you serious arseholes who will delete this post.)

sladehk

le random
HSC
i like'em meaty not fat, not too lean

PrettyVacant

HSC
goosefraba said:
hmm...just thought id say somethin
all those ppl on this thread/some magazines (ie cleo, cosmo etc) etc.. that are perpetuating the whole 'skinny is ugly, curvy is hot' message.. although i know that you mean well by trying to stop eating disorders/bad body image etc... you are merely creating another 'desirable body image' for people fo follow. the fact is, noone is evr going to fit into one categorey,wether that be 'skinny' 'curvy' or whatever. i remember reading articles in health from 50 years ago back when curvy was the way to go about how skinnier woman could get curves (and they were way worse than today, sayin shit like 'skinny is so ugly nobody wants that, this pill will help you get curves - i mean imagine if they had shit like that on diet pills n shit today 'fat is ugly ..ra ra') so basically they still had this body image crisis back then, it was just a different body type ppl were striving for. either way, it is unhealthy and leads to ppl who don't fit that image feeling like shit/eating disorders etc. soo... instead of trying to combat all the shite going on at the moment by saying 'skinny is gross curvy is hot' magazines should be saying 'be comfortable w who u are'
lol sorry to go so off trak im bored just ignore this post!!
Everyone is hot.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I think confidence contributes quite a lot to overall appearance. So does grooming and cleanliness.

I used to fret over the one or two kilos I was trying to lose and thought that without losing weight, there was no way I'd be hot. Then I'd see some girls who were a few sizes bigger than me and they looked gorgeous because they looked happy being themselves (they also had good hair and clothes, but that's not the point).

bumblebeee

HSC
N/A
Mm there was something on the news not so long ago about some reaally bony girl getting told she had to loose weight cos she was too fat to be on the catwalk.

I guess the question is, how many guys actually go for that? You know, the extremely scarily skinny look... something i never understood, i dunno many girls that think it's good to be that skinny, so what do guys think?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
bumblebeee said:
Mm there was something on the news not so long ago about some reaally bony girl getting told she had to loose weight cos she was too fat to be on the catwalk.

I guess the question is, how many guys actually go for that? You know, the extremely scarily skinny look... something i never understood, i dunno many girls that think it's good to be that skinny, so what do guys think?
Yeah that was on TT. That girl was already really thin.

But that wasn't about attracting males. It was about modelling, and it's true that runway clothing look better on tall, bony girls. However, just like you wouldn't wear something off the catwalk on the street, you wouldn't want to look as thin as a catwalk model.

L

littlewing69

bumblebeee said:

No heterosexual man reads Vogue. It would seem that the anorexic model look is favoured by gay guys and women, not straight men.

And what's the deal with people in here talking about obesity like it's just luck of the draw?? What, do the laws of physics not apply to you people or something?

bumblebeee

HSC
N/A
But that wasn't about attracting males. It was about modelling, and it's true that runway clothing look better on tall, bony girls. However, just like you wouldn't wear something off the catwalk on the street, you wouldn't want to look as thin as a catwalk model.
I think that depends on who exactly "you" refers to. I guess some girls wouldn't mind being that thin.

But surely... does the anorexic look really appeal to girls and, lol, if you like, to gay men?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)