Do offers next week really come out at 9 PM? (1 Viewer)

laila2010

HSC
Hey,
On the UAC site it says offers are released at 9pm. Is this a typo or are they really released in the night opposed to the morning?
:spin:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
If you don't get your offer what hope is there for the rest of us.
(Note: I'm actually already in uni)
lol you want to do civil engineering yeah? if you dont get in then 90% of future unsw civil engineering students won't get in, which includes me :(
Bahahahahahaha, you guys are set anyway ^^

I was just revisting my paranoia last week when i was internet-less and kept on thinking i put USyd 1st instead of UNSW hehehehe.

I basically got in, already got my student number. Now i just have to be accepted officially :)

Gluck all!

rx34

HSC
Lol, I like UAC"s idea of releasing it at 9pm. Sure 9am would be better, but think about it. You can gather your mates at someone's house for a little ''university offer party'', and start drinking at 9.01pm. Offer or not, you'll be too drunk to cry.

Last edited:

rx34

HSC
Bahahahahahaha, you guys are set anyway ^^

I was just revisting my paranoia last week when i was internet-less and kept on thinking i put USyd 1st instead of UNSW hehehehe.

I basically got in, already got my student number. Now i just have to be accepted officially :)

Gluck all!
Did you get a scholarship for civil engineering? Or at least a women's scholarship in engineering? Good luck.

samaccount123

HSC
Unless it's changed since previous years, it's actually not really slow at all.
Yeah I agree, I mean it'd be pretty sad for those that had ALWAYS wanted to go to a particular uni - but then they found out that they didn't recieve an offer in the main round..so why would anyone be so excited at exactly 9pm or even 5 mins before 9pm..I think they would all more likely be like "Ughh..I'm scared that if I check if I have an offer or not I wont be able to do the course I want" sorta thing..you know what I mean.

I'd probably check at 9:15 or something..or 9:30, but thats me?

Andi0390

HSC
I thought that I would want to check it right on 9pm last year. But on the day I was in the spa and couldn't really be bothered, so I waited until like 9.30pm.

Accept things you cannot change. That is all that is left to do now - accept. There is nothing more you can send in, no more preferences to change. I've always believed that it is only worth worrying if you can do something about it, and if you can't then just accept the situation.

Still - I plan on checking UAC at 7.30pm (the time its released here) even though I have already had offers accepted, and enrolled online. These UAC ones are sort of "just in case" applications.

fetiche

HSC
Think I'll be waiting for the final round for an offer.

wonsta

HSC
i got an offer from uncle but still waiting for uts,unsw and usyd.

damn its the sickest holiday i ever had

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)