do the hsc people check your toilets? (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
cant remember their proper name but do the hsc people check your toilets well? for our school they check the toilet paper, under the toilet lids, take the lid off the toilets and look inside as apparently people have been caught putting notes in all these places. how about anyone else?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
no writing on your upper thigh is easier, so the girls told me

LordPc

HSC
they said they checked the toilets, im not sure how well though. perhaps during the english exam, I would think they checked thoroughly. but otherwise a quick glance in a few places would probably be all that they would do.

if I could go back in time I swear I could get some notes in somewhere without being caught. even writing out notes in a duplicate examination booklet and bringing it in under my jumper. then just use it during the exam and sneak if back out afterwards.

like I seriously think cheating is very do able in the hsc, its just a matter of whether or not you want to risk it.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
they didnt at my school, although, whenever i did go to the toilet, one of the men would practically follow me into the cubicle.

the hsc guys are pretty funny... they stopped checking our pockets after a few exams anyway.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL!

at our school they don't check the toilets... but for cheating I'm sure you could hide notes in your pcket or wallet or something, take a toilet break and read them? idk.. Never really bothered to chet LOL!

johony

HSC
during the 4 unit trials last year, someone found 3 study guides hiding in the toilets; so they'll definitely be going with them this year.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
why bother cheating like this? Are people that desperate to get marks?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Lol wtf...
I doubt they actually check toilets... but then again our supervisors (been supervising us for the last 10 consecutive years) are all oldbies, they might actually check cause they dont care getting down and dirty and stuff like that...

and yes, there are people that would do whatever to get marks... I suppose more in the selective schools (not pointing to anyone lol)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lol wtf...
I doubt they actually check toilets... but then again our supervisors (been supervising us for the last 10 consecutive years) are all oldbies, they might actually check cause they dont care getting down and dirty and stuff like that...

and yes, there are people that would do whatever to get marks... I suppose more in the selective schools (not pointing to anyone lol)
I would never ever put my book in a toilet so that I can come here and read over. That's absolutely disgusting and pathetic.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I know one girl in my grade that cheats. She always wears her jacket during exams regardless of weather and always has her hands in her pockets. In addition, she will go to the toilet without fail in the exam. One girl went in as well during a Year 8 exam and saw her cheating. Other than that, I don't think anyone else cheats. For us, it's really easy though, as the toilet hallts have changerooms behind them that markers have no idea about, so it's really easy to hide something in one of the hidey holes there (there are plenty). Still, I don't see the point, as all you are doing is wasting exam time.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
I know one girl in my grade that cheats. She always wears her jacket during exams regardless of weather and always has her hands in her pockets. In addition, she will go to the toilet without fail in the exam. One girl went in as well during a Year 8 exam and saw her cheating. Other than that, I don't think anyone else cheats. For us, it's really easy though, as the toilet hallts have changerooms behind them that markers have no idea about, so it's really easy to hide something in one of the hidey holes there (there are plenty). Still, I don't see the point, as all you are doing is wasting exam time.
even during class exams, they let you go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)