Do Year 11 marks count towards an ATAR? (5 Viewers)

jamesfirst

HSC
look the term up in a dictionary smart arse. it is a term used to describe the mentaly handicaped. i having experience with the mentaly hadicapped find it very offensive. maybe think abit more about consequece before sharing ur "derogative statements". and for the guy who called me a 'dickwad' bit imposible for me to be that as i don't have a dick. piss off back to hogwarts.
anyone else who wants to call me a degrading name and tell me i'm wrong without any evidence (except the few that have been helpful) go ahead -.-

Ron Weasly has more knowledge than you. RETARD

Fix your spelling and punctuation. RETARD

Nowadays, any words can imply something else. How many people use 'gay' to describe homosexual male. RETARD

Have fun with your good marks and Shit rank RETARD

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Alright keep it civil guys, he's obviously a retard but move on lol

gaugau1

HSC
For one I'm a girl . And two I have good ranks and and good marks. I never said I was in the situation I was debating for, I was just questioning a statement but got all this horrible backlash . I know ranks are important but what i think is in the end u can't get good ranks in hsc or get a decent Atar if u don't get good marks in ur hsc exam. I have had enough of this shit. Goodluck everyone with your trials and everything. :spin:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Alright keep it civil guys, he's obviously a retard but move on lol
For one I'm a girl . And two I have good ranks and and good marks. I never said I was in the situation I was debating for, I was just questioning a statement but got all this horrible backlash . I know ranks are important but what i think is in the end u can't get good ranks in hsc or get a decent Atar if u don't get good marks in ur hsc exam. I have had enough of this shit. Goodluck everyone with your trials and everything. :spin:
The one person that called you male was telling us to lay off. Go kill yourself.
No, you're shit. You obviously have good ranks coming 6th in CAFS out of 10 and are getting 60%.
Debating? I'd hardly call what you're doing debating.
You got horrible backlash because you're wrong.
HSC exams =/= ranks at all. Your point is invalid.

gaugau1

HSC
The one person that called you male was telling us to lay off. Go kill yourself.
No, you're shit. You obviously have good ranks coming 6th in CAFS out of 10 and are getting 60%.
Debating? I'd hardly call what you're doing debating.
You got horrible backlash because you're wrong.
HSC exams =/= ranks at all. Your point is invalid.
not that i have to prove anything because obviously u know everything -.- but look vvvv i think their not too bad.

have fun in ur studies of religion LOL

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I have noticed humans tend to argue a lot. Stop arguing ladies and gentlemen and go study or Spiral will eat you. To clarify QuantumQueen's original post in case any confusion was met.

In Preliminary, your marks and ranks do not count towards your HSC. You will still be given rankings and be doing examinations. However at the end of Year 11 they reset. During Year 12, it is HSC time. That's when it counts. So you can view your Preliminary days as practice runs. However some school's offer subject acceleration which means you can do the HSC course in a particular subject before Year 12 with some conditions of course.

Also, I should point out your BEST 10 units count towards your ATAR. Also everyone should give Quantum some reputation, negative rep is no way to be welcomed to this website.

Last edited:

jamesfirst

HSC
I have noticed humans tend to argue a lot. Stop arguing ladies and gentlemen and go study or Spiral will eat you. To clarify QuantumQueen's original post in case any confusion was met.

In Preliminary, your marks and ranks do not count towards your HSC. You will still be given rankings and be doing examinations. However at the end of Year 11 they reset. During Year 12, it is HSC time. That's when it counts. So you can view your Preliminary days as practice runs. However some school's offer subject acceleration which means you can do the HSC course in a particular subject before Year 12 with some conditions of course.

Also, I should point out your BEST 10 units count towards your ATAR. Also everyone should give Quantum some reputation, negative rep is no way to be welcomed to this website.
lol you're not a human.

powlmao

Banned
HSC

+1

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
not that i have to prove anything because obviously u know everything -.- but look vvvv i think their not too bad.
have fun in ur studies of religion LOL
I never said I knew everything, I just know more a lot than you about this particular topic.
they're*
Ummm, maybe I go to a fucking private, Catholic school where they make you do SOR and I have 12 units so it probably won't count anyway.
HERP DERP.
Have fun in your non-selective, public school.

gaugau1

HSC
I never said I knew everything, I just know more a lot than you about this particular topic.
they're*
Ummm, maybe I go to a fucking private, Catholic school where they make you do SOR and I have 12 units so it probably won't count anyway.
HERP DERP.
Have fun in your non-selective, public school.
haha i go to a private catholic school too! they don't make us do SOR though.

Anyone else can't wait to see gaugau1's ATAR?
i certainly can't wait haha

HSC
Soooo lucky man. I wish my school didn't force us into SOR. I would've chosen another extension :frown2:
What school do you go to btw?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
lol stupid HSCers OF COURSE YEAR 11 MARKS COUNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)