Do you believe in God? (2 Viewers)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
It's against God's law to deliberately kill yourself, AGAIN how is that not suicide???

We work hard on this earth so we can be granted eternal life in our 'heaven' :).

God <3
its not deliberately killing yourself

its having an accident

if not taking all possible precautions to prevent yourself dying in an accident = suicide then heaven would be a very sparsely inhabited place

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
its not deliberately killing yourself

its having an accident

if not taking all possible precautions to prevent yourself dying in an accident = suicide then heaven would be a very sparsely inhabited place
o_O? give me a scenario please?

boris

Banned
HSC
driving a car increases your chances of dying a lot

therefore not driving a car is a precaution you can take to prevent yourself having an accident

boris

Banned
HSC
i was being facetious there by the way, but it is a legitimate scenario

you dont seem particularly bright so i will simplify it for you

for example if you are driving your car and you are slightly tired, you have an elevated chance of crashing and by driving while tired you are not taking all precautions to prevent yourself having a fatal accident

if you were to crash and die, would that be suicide

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
i was being facetious there by the way, but it is a legitimate scenario

you dont seem particularly bright so i will simplify it for you

for example if you are driving your car and you are slightly tired, you have an elevated chance of crashing and by driving while tired you are not taking all precautions to prevent yourself having a fatal accident

if you were to crash and die, would that be suicide
Well i stated multiple times, i seem to lack intelligence unlike most of you guys here. You could reiterate it more if you want it doesn't offend me and it's probably true since im failing my HSC.

Well that's not a deliberate scenario, i think so therefore you would be granted into heaven (If you were a Christian and saved by Jesus christ of course).

I shall confirm this with my priest. Im not a very bright Christian either, im fairly new as i stated before.(I converted into one this year).

boris

Banned
HSC
so my original scenario was not suicide

so if you are a christian, why not just drive around on bald tires, whilst tired and not wearing a seatbelt etc
shortcut to heaven
why waste another 80yrs on this unpleasant planet

eternal bliss

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
krnofdrg do u believe in evolution

4 billion years of survival of the fittest

2000 years of for God so loved the world

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
so my original scenario was not suicide

so if you are a christian, why not just drive around on bald tires, whilst tired and not wearing a seatbelt etc
shortcut to heaven
why waste another 80yrs on this unpleasant planet

eternal bliss
sigh ................ that is deliberate =.=...... stop messing with me.

My life here is tooooo good to leave early. Im enjoying life sooooo much despite troubles.....

I've got family and friends, a good career ahead of me.. Why should i leave sooo early??

However the central purpose for him is for us stay here until the end (well till our death) is pretty obvious. We as his people have to take care of his earth/creations and also spread his messages to convert as many people to christians.

Don't laugh please.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol come on.. that's a bit harsh....
but it isn't

Trolling is using very obvious logical fallacies/inconsistencies to produce an emotional reaction from someone

religion is founded around very obvious logical fallacies/inconsistencies and then people preach it

to produce emotional reaction from people

perhaps that view is a bit egocentric but whatever

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
but it isn't

Trolling is using very obvious logical fallacies/inconsistencies to produce an emotional reaction from someone

religion is founded around very obvious logical fallacies/inconsistencies and then people preach it

to produce emotional reaction from people

perhaps that view is a bit egocentric but whatever
well your trolling is very effective on me. But religious trolling is serious.... anything else i would allow but not religion.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

My life here is tooooo good to leave early. Im enjoying life sooooo much despite troubles.....
How can any earthly enjoyment possibly compare to the bliss of heaven?

However the central purpose for him is for us stay here until the end... also spread his messages to convert as many people to christians..
the bible actually says not to evangelise unless you intend to make it your life's work.

boris

Banned
HSC

I've got family and friends, a good career ahead of me.. Why should i leave sooo early??

However the central purpose for him is for us stay here until the end (well till our death) is pretty obvious. We as his people have to take care of his earth/creations and also spread his messages to convert as many people to christians.

Don't laugh please.
you're a dumb cunt

religion is for simpletons

boris

Banned
HSC
who gives a shit if you are trolling you still couldn't comprehend simple scenarios
gl with lawyering

boris

Banned
HSC
i dont think that pretending to be actually full retard is trolling anyway

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
you're a dumb cunt

religion is for simpletons
Simpletons LOOOOLLLLLLL....

People who aren't religious are fools. Individuals who are confused and struggling, that's why it is my duty to save you people.

boris

Banned
HSC
Simpletons LOOOOLLLLLLL....

People who aren't religious are fools. Individuals who are confused and struggling, that's why it is my duty to save you people.
it isnt your duty unless you are part of the clergy

dumbest cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)