Do you believe in true love? (srs) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
You're only married if fb says you're married.
Your deactivation equates to divorce.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But... but... but... what about us? :frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2:

---

Anyways, I'm going to say: Yes, because of my over-exposure to certain types of media which continue to prop up and support this notion of true love. And also because I'm an idealist who likes to believe that there is, in the words of Tom Hansen, The One.

Bendent

HSC
i believe, but problem is, will it be reciprocated?

HSC
Well I will tell you all a story. This year I became infatuated with a very pretty girl who was in my year. I thought of her so much and went so far as to base my subject selection on what classes she Chose. This continued for some time until I realized that year 12 was coming to an end, which meant I would most likely never see her again. I began to feel sad because I had never actually told het how I felt; I did try to convey my love through staring at her but even now, after year 12, I still have no idea whether she got my message.

Anyway, when I was madly in love with her, I thought I would never be able to get over her. That turned out to be false, because I have moved on now, but i will never forget her and her beauty.

minzoir

HSC
Well I will tell you all a story. This year I became infatuated with a very pretty girl who was in my year. I thought of her so much and went so far as to base my subject selection on what classes she Chose. This continued for some time until I realized that year 12 was coming to an end, which meant I would most likely never see her again. I began to feel sad because I had never actually told het how I felt; I did try to convey my love through staring at her but even now, after year 12, I still have no idea whether she got my message.

Anyway, when I was madly in love with her, I thought I would never be able to get over her. That turned out to be false, because I have moved on now, but i will never forget her and her beauty.
Mate, you don't tell someone you love them by staring at them... You have to go and talk to them. Do you have her on fb? If not then add her, fb message her with some cheesy song lyrics and tell her she is your world. What do you have to lose? You say you have moved on, but wouldn't you like to at least find out what she thought of you???

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
do you believe in fairy tales?

do you believe in dragons?

do you believe in the flying spaghetti monster?

???

muhahahahahaha

HSC

:cry: you should've told her how you felt about her. It's not too late....don't you want to know if she felt the same way about you??

As to answer the question asked in this thread, I do believe in love, but I don't believe in the amount of love that op is referring to. You cAn always get over someone. You might remember them 5eva but you probably won't feel love for them....that being said though, love is such a great feeling and I would like to one day be proven wrong, I'd like to find someone that I could love forever and ever and ever.

apollo1

Banned
HSC

lol

twistedrebel

HSC
its more like two people get along really really really well and understand each other, and wanting to keep the other one happy etc. Media calls it love,

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

then do the same degree as her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)