Do you have strict supervisors for your HSC exams? Yes or No? (2 Viewers)

Are your HSC supervisors strict?

• Yes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 126 82.4%

• Total voters

TorMental

HSC
well excuseeeee me! why worry about the calculator if you ain't even doing your hsc right now -.-

D94

HSC
N/A
someth1ng is getting destroyed by a 2012 student! gogo put him where he belongs! alienate and isolate him! he must not feel a sense of belonging by conforming to this forum!
Really? Just be happy that belonging is over. Never speak of it again :p

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
It is still your fault, it is your responsibility to bring only approved equipment into the exam. I don't understand why you want to cheat? It is simple not to bring unapproved equipment such as calclulators
I never said I wanted to cheat - I know cheating is dodgy...etc but the point is - BOS doesn't specifically say that non-approved calculators cannot be used. They only seen to say what features are not allowed.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
It is still your fault, it is your responsibility to bring only approved equipment into the exam. I don't understand why you want to cheat? It is simple not to bring unapproved equipment such as calclulators
either the kid is really dumb or there's a troll in the dungeon - he's just not getting that there is no excuse for bringing in an unapproved calculator

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
Well, they're meant to say it at the start of every exam that you're not meant to bring in any notes or paper, mobile phone, ipod (our supervisor includes ipads in the list cause he tries to be funny), an unapproved calculator or any other programmable electronic devices... If you bring them into the examination room, you may have a penalty imposed upon you such as a failure for the course
They tell you that if you have accidently brought one into the room that if you hand it up now there will be no penalty imposed and you will receive it back at the end of the exam

- huh, look at that, I quoted most of that better than I have with any of my prescribed texts for English
It's something like "zero for the exam or no result for the course."

Haha, I thought he said ePod, couldn't hear him up the back, thought he was being retarded, not trying to be funny.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I never said I wanted to cheat - I know cheating is dodgy...etc but the point is - BOS doesn't specifically say that non-approved calculators cannot be used. They only seen to say what features are not allowed.
Stop overcomplicating the situation lol.

If it's not approved, don't use it.

lauraleopard

HSC
kind of strict, they walk around, up and down the room, a few times, and we are allowed to take our exam question sheets home, so i do

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
they're just stupid. Had to expain to the supervisor how to collect the exam the way everybody else was.
Had my hand up forever waiting to get signed off while majority had left and they decided their conversation was more important than my bladder control.
/sigh

We could keep our question papers.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Oh I forgot to add - I'm not sure if anyone else's supervisors do it
but our supervisors are pretty much our bitches. If a pen drops off our desk, they sprint the fuck over and pick that shit up for you!

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
Oh I forgot to add - I'm not sure if anyone else's supervisors do it
but our supervisors are pretty much our bitches. If a pen drops off our desk, they sprint the fuck over and pick that shit up for you!
Hahah did you see how whenever something dropped they'd all look around like a bunch of puppy dogs trying to find where the pen was?

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
The first rule to getting over English --> Dont talk about English.

SXCBEAST

HSC
my supervisor acts mean but really she's not. she'll be like "SHUT UP OR YOU GET ZERO"
then we all just talk and she laughs. she has saggy boobs. not sure why that's relevant but they're BOUNCY!

Basit-b

HSC
I have like the best superviosor ever! She caught me writing after exam time like 3 times and she didn't care (She actually told me to quickly jot everything down).

Lol i even saw her yesterday after the maths exam in Bass hill mcdonalds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)