Do you have strict supervisors for your HSC exams? Yes or No? (1 Viewer)

Are your HSC supervisors strict?

• Yes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 126 82.4%

• Total voters

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Ahaha just curious if your HSC supervises are strict, vote in the poll please :)

Mine aren't at all :) They let us talk when they collect exams :D

We don't get to keep our exams though. They say they need to collect it.

Last edited:
E

Effekt

We keep our question sheets. There is no talking while exams are being collected, When collected they go through and check they are all there and labeled correctly before they collect the next section, no dark water bottles, hands must be on the desk before the exam starts so you're not hiding any thing, lol?, watches need to be on the desk etc..........

HelenaJean

HSC
no way!
last year they sat on the stage and read magasines and knitted, it was hilarious! It would be sooo easy to cheat in there. i sneezed and the religious girl next to me said 'bless you' and they didn't even raise an eye brow.

Clank_

HSC
Ours are rather lenient as well. We can talk a bit when they're collecting the exams. We just have our pencil cases open as we walk inside and tell us to hand in phones at the start + put watches on the table. Also they actually check everyone's paper at the end to make sure we have written our centre and student numbers correctly.

yulec

ilovehim
HSC
ours are so strict. they told us that if you number all the booklets AND write ur name, it will 'maximise' ur marks. which is pure bs. and when the time for the exam is over and ur supposed to put ur pens down, she repeats herself 10 times when nobody has a goddamn pen in their hand. AND 8 girls (i go to an all girls school) had to stay back because they didnt write their NAME on their writing booklet. NAME not bos number, their NAME. -_- its so stupid. and we can only talk when we leave the examination room.

E

Effekt

We were told to NEVER write your name anywhere on the page, even in creative writing we couldn't mention our name or the school's name.

Staying back for not putting their name on the writing booklet... lol this is a case to protest.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
wth writing your name on it... that's a conflict of interest and stuff etc. etc. could leave you open for prejudice etc. etc. your school is silly etc. etc.

katoji

HSC
ours are so strict. they told us that if you number all the booklets AND write ur name, it will 'maximise' ur marks. which is pure bs. and when the time for the exam is over and ur supposed to put ur pens down, she repeats herself 10 times when nobody has a goddamn pen in their hand. AND 8 girls (i go to an all girls school) had to stay back because they didnt write their NAME on their writing booklet. NAME not bos number, their NAME. -_- its so stupid. and we can only talk when we leave the examination room.
Name? What?? I thought that this was not allowed at all.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Ours aren't that strict. They're fairly lenient, let us talk a little bit when we first entered, and didn't get angry if anyone talked at the end.
Why would they get angry, they are only civilians - mums and dads, etc doing this for money.

Anyway, mine were cool, had humour, talked etc.

herbs1

HSC
So good. We talked until right before reading time and then talk straight after finishes, get up and walk around etc. So chillax

enoilgam

HSC
When I did it last year ours were so relaxed - the school made it out like they were super strict and would eject you from the exam for any little transgression.

Exotic

HSC
Does anyone have a supervisor thats younger than 60? Seriously, they are all the same, old, mostly polite and extremely slow. It takes them 2 minutes to deliver the extra booklets. And i got told off for writing the name of the section i answered when they were collecting papers after the exam. Honestly, im not wasting time putting question names on the cover during my essays.

Daedalus_sga

HSC
Ours checked our papers properly to make sure we made no mistake, but other than that we talked when the papers were being collected, and when we first went in. They didn't do checks on our equipment much so people coulda cheated. The only bad thing was they took forever to check our papers at the end, some people were in there for 1/2 hour after the test finished waiting for the blue sheet sign off =(

b3kh1t

HSC
Lol my surpervisors are actually pretty good, and they are quite young 30-40 haha but our school is small only 18 people doing the HSC so it dosen't take long to sign off, they said when they sign our papers we can leave, so we are walking out and talking, next day (today) we get told off for talking. What the hell hahahahahaha and ourhighschool coordinator gets pissed and gives us a lecture lol

HelenaJean

HSC
holy shit! wow. we were told if we wrote ANYTHING that could identify us (name, school, town, even location because we're rural) it wouldnt' be marked. haha, i think your markers are idiots and my teachers are fear mongers!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought the rules said you weren't allowed to write your name anywhere on your exam. I wrote my student number as part of my story but no names just in case. Wtf?! Name?!
Also, I always number my booklets anyway (1 of 3, etc.)
Anywho, or supervisors are so not strict!
I could've written another page when they were collecting papers, but I didn't because I had run out of paper.
Also, a guy's phone went off in reading time and they just collected it. Pretty sure he will still get a mark for the paper. He wasn't going to cheat anyway, he just didn't bring a bag to put it in or anything.

purrito

HSC
Haha at the end of paper 2, the presiding officer asked us who still had to write numbers on the front of their booklets. Something like 150 people put up their hands so all the supervisors couldn't be bothered and they just let everyone pick up there pens again rather than watch us one by one XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)