Do you lose marks for having 2 related texts? (1 Viewer)

rachel2219

HSC
sometimes i feel like i talk to a brick wall. once you get your marks back yu can all realise the two texts wont get u band 6 and then yu will think omg la bomba was right. cant believe this.
You are to obsessed with making it known to everyone that you think you know what you are talking about. READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS. In which you will see that I did infact say that I could understand how it would not achieve a band 6.

tonyharrison

HSC
hey u fuckers who cant read shudnt get no fucking brownie points or shit
you should get penalised for not being able the read the question

...only in fucking english can you sluts get away with answering your own question, if this was maths you dont get no brownie points for stating extra theorems, you get it wrong

end of story
Yeah i know you don't get any extra points for "stating extra theorems", but as long as those theorems don't contradict what you were saying, you won't lose marks either!

rachel2219

HSC

...only in fucking english can you sluts get away with answering your own question, if this was maths you dont get no brownie points for stating extra theorems, you get it wrong

end of story

What the hell? No need to get all angry. Only in English that sluts can get away with answering your own question? How does that even makes sense.

rachel2219

HSC
Yeah i know you don't get any extra points for "stating extra theorems", but as long as those theorems don't contradict what you were saying, you won't lose marks either!

Thank you. This is what I am trying to say. I UNDERSTAND that a band 6 is more then likely, unacheivable with an answer with 2 related texts. What I was trying to say was, and dissagreeing with La Bomba about is the fact that they wont TAKE MARKS AWAY from you.

Is that clearer for you La Bomba? or are you gonna come back with a "I know everything" reply.

sillyboy

HSC
look, just read it again maybe two more times and it might absorb into your head...what I really typed

rachel2219

HSC
I admitted that I read the question, I just did two anyway cause I couldn't lengthen my core info.

La Bomba

HSC
an idiot who effectively has a solid understanding of area of study and reading the question which was able to nourish his response to band 6 material.

tonyharrison

HSC
an idiot who effectively has a solid understanding of area of study and reading the question which was able to nourish his response to band 6 material.
Oh wow! you should be proud!
I don't think you can compare the intelligence used to write a pointless essay that you'll never see again to common sense...

La Bomba

HSC
i am sensing a feeling of not belonging while i am posting in this thread. also links to conflicting perspectives. i could use this as related material, your sarcasm is a good oratical technique "oh wow! you should be proud" you have effectively conveyed your conflicting perspective

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

end of story
Actually no, you're absolutely wrong there about maths. Once you get your answer, anything else afterwards is ignored, doesn't matter if it's a continuation of correct working out, or a contradiction. Even if it is a contradiction, markers just write: "subsequent error after answer". You'd still get full marks.

mazarati

HSC
Re: Called up Board of Studies regarding 2 related texts

Is it really possible for an essay with 2 related texts to get 15/15, no matter how good it is - because it failed to fulfill the requirements of the question?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

It's funny.
It was an english paper, and people failed to read.
I demand penalties!!
Hehe, tough shit. It's not gonna happen. :p

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

Is it really possible for an essay with 2 related texts to get 15/15, no matter how good it is - because it failed to fulfill the requirements of the question?
No i doubt it. They will probably give high quality 2 related material responses only 14 as a max. I'll be happy with a 13. My HSC hasn't been going all to well :( i need the marks:monkey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)