Do you really believe your good at 4U? (1 Viewer)

murderer2468

HSC
this is the only way i can grab anyones attention. I put two threads for Cssa 4u 2009 solutions and someone must have the solutions to it.
Now i am willing to do an excellent trade;
I will give someone extremely hard 4U exams called PKC. Even terry lee called them impossible. If you really want to test yourself, then ill send it to u, but can u please give me 2009 Cssa 4u solutions.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
this is the only way i can grab anyones attention. I put two threads for Cssa 4u 2009 solutions and someone must have the solutions to it.
Now i am willing to do an excellent trade;
I will give someone extremely hard 4U exams called PKC. Even terry lee called them impossible. If you really want to test yourself, then ill send it to u, but can u please give me 2009 Cssa 4u solutions.

HAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAH, what a way to attract all the 4 unit tryhards on this site

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
I would like those PKC papers :)

I dont have CSSA 2009 sols tho.. I do however, have around 500 other trial papers? (most with solns)

murderer2468

HSC
just wait a while till someone announces they have 2009 cssas solutions then ill post it up for everyone.

murderer2468

HSC
just a weird questions does anyone know if north sydney boys is different to sydney boys or are they just the same school

Affinity

HSC
Post the questions and your attempt then we can tell you if they are right or not

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I think I've got the solutions for 2009 Ext 2 CSSA... somewhere... It's been a while since HSC days. I'll see if I can find it.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
i got the solutions but since you tried tricking us, I'm not going to give it to you without some convincing.

murderer2468

HSC
Please ill give to anyone who has it plz really need it i have cssa paper in 3 weeks

murderer2468

HSC
i got the solutions but since you tried tricking us, I'm not going to give it to you without some convincing.
please if u have it give it me. tricking u. i didnt trick the question i asked is really for real. I am seeing if ur the best a 4u because ill give u pkc - hardest exams. so please give me 2009 solutions my whole school needs it.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I want to see these 'PKC' papers
I think I gave 2 of them to some of my friends before our HSC exam last year for EXTENSION 1 and they did say it was hard... I guess then the Ext 2 one is also hard...

murderer2468

HSC
oh man ur evil. Your teasing me. Wat do u mean why. Because we have a catholic paper in 3 weeks and it makes sense that we complete last years paper for this exam as well as all the others. Now 2009 cssa 4u solutions are very hard for me to find, so i really want them and no one in my class has the answers as well.
Man why u so resilient. If u want Pkc ill give u.

murderer2468

HSC
Relax i want to give it to u all. but i really need the cssa 2009 4u solutions and some guy mentioned in earlier post he has it. So just untill he posts up, i wont put it up yet.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
oh man ur evil. Your teasing me. Wat do u mean why. Because we have a catholic paper in 3 weeks and it makes sense that we complete last years paper for this exam as well as all the others. Now 2009 cssa 4u solutions are very hard for me to find, so i really want them and no one in my class has the answers as well.
Man why u so resilient. If u want Pkc ill give u.
lol I think I have the PKC trials for 4U. They offered it as a download on their website some time ago.

In any case, I've already finished my HSC and don't need them.

It's what you get for putting such a manipulative title up and plus, with that attitude, you are not getting anything from me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)