Do you really believe your good at 4U? (1 Viewer)

Affinity

HSC
By the way, are there any copyright issues with sharing these papers?

random-1006

Banned
HSC
By the way, are there any copyright issues with sharing these papers?

does anyone give a shit bout copyright these days, your not meant to photo and distribute independant exam papers, but tons of people do, besides, its not like they can do anything anyway lol

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
and who gives a shit what you think, ooooo serious war between the 4 units here, who will get the most trial papers???? suspenseful'

you people go around thinking the more past papers you have , the bigger your dick is. Would i be right in saying that. They are past papers just share them and stop this " There mine only, im going to get 1st place" asian mentality
trololololololololololololololol

0/10.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
you people go around thinking the more past papers you have , the bigger your dick is. Would i be right in saying that. They are past papers just share them and stop this " There mine only, im going to get 1st place" asian mentality
Bahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahaahahaha

murderer2468

HSC
Here you go.
Gurmies hi. Yeh i thank you from the bottom of my heart in getting me the paper, however i find theres a slight problem. THe paper u gave me quite incomplete. Its missing many answers and even the questions. Now i know if thats ur only copy i understand but then that brings me to square 1.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
you seem to have a thing against 'tryhard asians' - were you bullied at school or something?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Gurmies hi. Yeh i thank you from the bottom of my heart in getting me the paper, however i find theres a slight problem. THe paper u gave me quite incomplete. Its missing many answers and even the questions. Now i know if thats ur only copy i understand but then that brings me to square 1.
What is your obsession with getting solutions? At university you don't get all solutions to past exams. That doesn't stop one from doing them, does it?

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
What is your obsession with getting solutions? At university you don't get all solutions to past exams. That doesn't stop one from doing them, does it?
Some people like feedback & to see progress. If you do a shitload of Q in HSC, you do well. Not all about intelligence, but partly based on exposure to Q. I thought this much was blatantly obvious

shaon0

HSC
Some people like feedback & to see progress. If you do a shitload of Q in HSC, you do well. Not all about intelligence, but partly based on exposure to Q. I thought this much was blatantly obvious
Yeah so true. HSC -> Intelligence.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
I did mention this earlier in the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)