Do you regret any subjects that you did? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I was thinking of doing 4 Unit later on, but its too competitive to get into at my school and we only have one class. Its better if they had 2 classes becoz there are lot of people in my grade who are pretty good at Maths.
Lol then ask to make 2 classes or at least try to be ranked in the top 20

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Btw I keep changing my mind, some days I love the Sciences and some days I hate them. I just don't know why.

A few weeks I was really keen of becoming a Science or Math. I keep changing my mind every time ! You can see how confusing I am..
I think it depends on what you're learning. One day you learn interesting crap the next you learn boring crap

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I mean, its all relative to everyone, some people find x boring and y interesting.

Having a taste of HR in Business (which is very heavy on legal actions and human rights), it was a little dry. But then again, I hear Legal cover a lot of fields instead of just ethical business activities, durh, so I wish I knew what it was like - would definitely help me determine if I wanted to do Law/Comm instead of Comm tbh.
+1. I'm like that

I think once people get to the true meaning and understanding of the subject, they will love it. Heaps of people hate english and once they get better they begin to love it

Law/comm requires 99.70 I believe

Renaaa

HSC
Uni Grad
+1. I'm like that

I think once people get to the true meaning and understanding of the subject, they will love it. Heaps of people hate english and once they get better they begin to love it

Law/comm requires 99.70 I believe
It does, but 90% of the people in UNSW law are below the cut off. I know people in there with 95 ATAR.

Sydney law/comm is 99.5 I think!

Shuuya

HSC
Lol then ask to make 2 classes or at least try to be ranked in the top 20
They probably have one class for a reason --- maybe there aren't enough teachers that teach 4 Unit?

si2136

HSC
N/A
Physics

Like it's really easy and it's okay, but I'd rather drop it, do some TAFE course and focus on my '10' units.

Bestintheworld

HSC
business studies.. had an exam for it today and I wrote 10 pages of bullshit for my business report lol

jathu123

HSC
Definitely regret picking up ancient history. Thought it's gonna be like learning about ancient Egypt, rome and stuff, but we just end up listning to the teacher talk about reliability, bias, contradictory sources etc. So boring lol, gonna drop it straight away after its topic test tomorrow.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Definitely regret picking up ancient history. Thought it's gonna be like learning about ancient Egypt, rome and stuff, but we just end up listning to the teacher talk about reliability, bias, contradictory sources etc. So boring lol, gonna drop it straight away after its topic test tomorrow.
should've picked modern gg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)