Do You Support the Death Penalty? (1 Viewer)

Do u support the death penalty

• Total voters

HalcyonSky

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Shouldn't people who assult people be given plain assault themselves, rather than sexual assault?
no. the dildo machine is truly unforgiving

HSC
Nope, no way. If you feel the need to kill the rapist/murderer etc, just put them in jail for life. You have no right to take someone else's life away.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
Nope, no way. If you feel the need to kill the rapist/murderer etc, just put them in jail for life. You have no right to take someone else's life away.
What about for "Stevo."?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
To me it's like:

"Yo A-dawg, dya wanna spend $50 and stomp this nigga out, or do we stick a brotha in da basement n clean him n feed him til he bites it?"

K

katie_tully

zimmerman8k said:
nothing we discuss will make any difference anyway. its just an interesting intellectual exercise.
Yeah I had more in mind people who throw themselves onto the steps of parliament and write angry letters and demand the government do more. That's the bit I don't get.

It's all hypothetical now anyway and it always ends in circular arguments coz nothing new is ever brought to the discussion.

Man, I watched some shit the other day about chicks who spend their days writing to death row inmates in the hope of finding love. It was the most screwy thing I've ever seen.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
zimmerman said:
nothing we discuss will make any difference anyway. its just an interesting intellectual exercise.
That's not totally true. I've had many a discussion and think about this on the internet which has gradually led to my "only in the most unlikely and foolproof circumstances" belief.

zimmerman said:
Can you justify why "punishment" is a valid goal?
Cause when you do a boo-boo, you gots to understand you did wrong.

And furthermore, when you murder, you forfeit the right to a life anyway imo.

K

katie_tully

I'm suprised Neb. I was sure you were going to be one of those lollygagging 'omg u cant keel teh criminals, what about rehabilitation! murderous paedophiles are people too!'

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
I'm suprised Neb. I was sure you were going to be one of those lollygagging 'omg u cant keel teh criminals, what about rehabilitation! murderous paedophiles are people too!'
But I am. I probably wouldn't support capital punishment in 99/100 murder cases. :D

zimmerman said:
how will killing someone help the understand what they did is wrong?
I imagine that being led to a death would make one appreciate how much of a douche one has been, in taking away the life of another without reason.

zimmerman said:
why do you automatically forfeit the right to a life?
Because you took a life. Most reprehensible act imaginable. Eye for an eye. Seems fair to me. You steal my candy I steal yours. You stomp on my daisies I'm gonna stomp on yours. You kill my mother (for no reason) I kill you. Not terribly barbaric when you consider what they did in the first place.

Why all the questions?

K

katie_tully

Nebuchanezzar said:
But I am. I probably wouldn't support capital punishment in 99/100 murder cases. :D

I imagine that being led to a death would make one appreciate how much of a douche one has been, in taking away the life of another without reason.

Because you took a life. Most reprehensible act imaginable. Eye for an eye. Seems fair to me. You steal my candy I steal yours. You stomp on my daisies I'm gonna stomp on yours. You kill my mother (for no reason) I kill you. Not terribly barbaric when you consider what they did in the first place.

Why all the questions?
I'm terribly disappointed.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
how will killing someone help the understand what they did is wrong?
But most people know that its wrong in the 1st place. If a person went on to harm someone with the intention of killing them...then i dont think that its possible to rehabilitate them so that they would realize that what they did is wrong :)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
don't think i do

Last edited:

zoeanne

HSC
Yes i suppoprt the death penalty. But only for serious crimes, and after a long trial when all the evidance is there in front of you..
i feel things like murder should have the death penalty- ppl are saying the is no crime worth a life.. well what the fuck? they took and innocent life.. and your saying that nothin can be bad that you should take a NON innocent life.. they killed someone they deserve to be killed...
also anyone that would hurt a child in any form. child rape and molestation i cannot stand they deserve to die anyone who would touch a child in the wrong way. but this should be a slow and painful death..

yer im quiet and opionated person :D

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
zoeanne said:
Yes i suppoprt the death penalty. But only for serious crimes, and after a long trial when all the evidance is there in front of you..
i feel things like murder should have the death penalty- ppl are saying the is no crime worth a life.. well what the fuck? they took and innocent life.. and your saying that nothin can be bad that you should take a NON innocent life.. they killed someone they deserve to be killed...
also anyone that would hurt a child in any form. child rape and molestation i cannot stand they deserve to die anyone who would touch a child in the wrong way. but this should be a slow and painful death..

yer im quiet and opionated person :D
Excellent contribution there.
Now read the rest of the fucking thread and try again.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Yes, I support da DEATH penalty, only because I think criminals who did wrong (mass murder/killings) don't deserve life in prison and enjoy dropping the soap, they should be met with the lethal injection (women killers should be burned at the stake).

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
i have decided i do not support the death penalty anymore

but i'm not about to write angry letters in defense of drug smugglers. so you know. die.

michael1990

HSC
I don't support the death penalty.

I think we should make the person who committed the crime have a life that is not like other prision lifes. They should be treated like crap, they should get 2 meals a day and the meals should only be bare minimal that will keep them alive.

They shouldnt be able to have access to daylight, to fresh air, they should live in squaller.
They deserve to have a life of suffering, i may be cruel but i am sure people agree with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)