• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do You Support the Death Penalty? (1 Viewer)

Do u support the death penalty

• Total voters

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
charlesdinio said:
Lol yeah, the US made some amendment to their capital punishment laws one year, don't quote me on it, but yeah.. and it reduced the amount of murders by about 0.003%, was just coincidently less than the previous year.

I know it doesn't serve to be effective, but someone who is capable of committing such a crime is obviously no chance of being rehabilitated, they are an expenss to society who ultimately pay for them to be alive through tax, and they are a mental burden to any of the victims associates.

Killing them would make everyone happy!
everyone...except god, and me, and anybody else who doesnt support the death penalty

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
I say we construct colossal battledomes, have inmates fight to the death and form a pay per view tv channel from it.

Win-Win situation

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
also there is much evidence to suggest that the death penalty is far more expensive than life in prison

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
hell no, death penalty shouldnt even be in our vocabulary.
as gandhi said; "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", i think thats what he said...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
All the economic arguments people keep putting up about this are revolting imo

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
electrolysis said:
hell no, death penalty shouldnt even be in our vocabulary.
as gandhi said; "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", i think thats what he said...
clearly you don't know what a hypocritical son of a bitch Sergeant Major Gandhi was.

perhaps he was right about the worthlessness blacks as well?

"ours is one continual struggle against a degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir whose occupation is hunting, and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with and, then, pass his life in indolence and nakedness"

Or about helping British hegemony by killing blacks?

“There is hardly any family from which someone has not gone to fight the Kaffir rebels. Following their example, we should steel our hearts and take courage. Now is the time when the leading whites want us to take this step; if we let go this opportunity, we shall repent later. We therefore urge all Indian leaders to do their duty to the best of their ability.”

townie said:
also there is much evidence to suggest that the death penalty is far more expensive than life in prison
ergo we bring out the old guillotine and throw away the paper work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)