do you wear sunscreen every day? (1 Viewer)

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
How many of you wear sunscreen all the time (and not just on days where you're outside all day or going to the beach)? How long have you been doing this, why did you start and how is it going for you?

Can someone recommend a face sunscreen that is for sensitive skin and is NOT waterproof? I want to be able to use water only to get it off.

Anyone tried Invisible Zinc? or Dermalogica?

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Only if Im going to be in the sun for an hour or so. Some sunlight is good for you.

alexmartinek

HSC
hey there marmalade! Invisible zinc is good, but i work in a pharmacy and i definately reccomend dove tinted moisturiser as the best. you get foundation and sun protection in one. its fantastic! :spin:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah my day moisturiser has sunscreen in it.

Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser with SPF 15.

I've been using it since I was about 13, because I don't want to get any more freckles.

alexmartinek

HSC
god tell me about it, freckles dont stop reappearing on me....im a redhead so its like in my genetic make up or something

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I am lazy and i hardly ever put it on... was at Forster for a week, didn't wear it and now my nose is sunburnt =="

Might actually wear it next time out outside for a long time XD

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Cancer council range are pretty decent, they had one that was labelled red but i think they stopped producing it

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Too much sunscreen can be hazardous to your skin apparently, so it's best to wear it only when you need to...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
Too much sunscreen can be hazardous to your skin apparently, so it's best to wear it only when you need to...
really? why? May be the chemicals are interfering with some people's skin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)