do you wear sunscreen every day? (1 Viewer)

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
I hate that all sunscreen is water resistant. Just because I'm wearing sunscreen, doesn't mean I'm going to the beach. It makes it a bitch to wash off at night.

Is that neutrogena one waterproof? I like the bottle it comes in.

HSC
i dont see the point of wearing sunscreen all the time. It's not like you're going to get burnt instantly when the sun light or sun ray touches your skin.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i'll always be at least slightly in the sun, even for just a half hour.

also, it's pretty much routine. just do it every day.

i used to use MAC prep and prime 55+ face primer but now i dont wear foundation so it's just the city block.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I only wear it when I am going to be spending a while in the sun...When I do I wear that UV brand stuff, its awesome but very thick, I need it though because I have lily white skin (What is the point of being half greek when you got no level of olive skin). I also need the vitamin D.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Awesomeness... said:
i dont see the point of wearing sunscreen all the time. It's not like you're going to get burnt instantly when the sun light or sun ray touches your skin.
For you maybe... i get burnt in a second and when it turns into a tan my skin always turns really blotchy.. So yes, i wear sunscreen nearly everyday, its more to keep my skin in good condition than anything else.

Freckles14

HSC
Yep. Cancer Council roll-on sunscreen to make it quick and easy. Every single day, even in winter. I burn like toast... hence the screen name.

boris

Banned
HSC
You a ranga?

Anyway sif put it on everyday. I might if i like plan on staying in the sun without a shirt for a long time, like at the beach, but not normally. Spent 2hrs on a raft in a dam without any yesterday and didnt burn. Probably already have skin cancer though.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i have to put it on every time i'm outside and it's summer. like, 5 mins doesn't matter. 20 mins + matters.

HSC
-may-cat- said:
For you maybe... i get burnt in a second and when it turns into a tan my skin always turns really blotchy.. So yes, i wear sunscreen nearly everyday, its more to keep my skin in good condition than anything else.
ohh... i see
my skin is definitely way diferent to yours

Rainie

HSC
Not everyday..I have yet to find an oil-free suncreen which won't make my face break out with oil. Normal sunscreen makes my face all oily and it becomes nasty at the end of the day ;__;

rellenayyy

HSC
yeah trying to wear sunscreen everyday. dermalogica and a.s.a.p ftw. i don't want premature ageing... did i spell ageing right ? whatever.

akrinis

HSC
Don't moisturisers also protect against the sun? I prefer those over sunscreen - too greasy on the skin.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Wearing sunscreen moisturiser every day protects your skin from sun damage. That doesn't necessarily mean sun burn.

I plan on having youthful, gorgeous skin for ages and ages. Tan be damned.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
nah, moisturiser doesnt protect against sun damage or sunburn, it just keeps the skin hydrated.

even if you wear a moisturiser with sunscreen, i still think you should wear a thin layer of high spf over the top, because a lot of moisturisers have oil in them, which increases burning of your skin, just like sun tan oil.

though i sometimes wish i still had my freckles, theyve faded now that i never step into the sun without suncreen.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I should i spose i discovered in the past two weeks i burn really easily, but then i tan, my back is so sore now from sunburn

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
hardly ever put and just get darker haha. Stay a few days at home and my colour comes back xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)