Does age really matter?? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow all these girls must be dating slack jawed downies,
because if 24 years of life experience is worth 17, there must be something seriously fucked up with the guy

did he suffer any head trauma as a baby? i wouldnt be surprised. Remember kids, dont shake the baby.

Same maturity level? he probably just likes you because younger girls are easier to manipulate into sex, once he gets bored he can move on, and one day when he is mature and ready for marriage, he will find someone his own age.

Personally with the rare exception of a few very mature girls i know, girls younger than me are generally materialistic, shallow, focused on shit that doesnt really matter like if she should wear her hair up or down.

They are also pretty naive and idealistic so that if i was so inclined, it would be easy to manipulate them into beleiving they were in love.

What would i get out of it? a free sex kitten.
But hey, thats what fuck buddies are for: sex without the hassles of a meaningless relationship.

Personally i have trouble with relating to girls my age or younger, around 20-22 seems to be when girls wake up and care about things outside their own little world...too bad those girls are busy dating 30yr olds.

robo-andie

HSC
loquasagacious said:
There is a maths rule that the youngest a guy can date (and it be socially acceptable) is his age divided by two plus seven.

eg 20/2=10 +7=17 therefore a 20 can date as low as 17.

However a 30 year old shouldn't date below 22, hence 17 is gross and wrong..... as seen above.
QFT

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Hey hey, it's up to the person. I don't think I'll be a mature person til my late twenties and I should be allowed to go for first year uni students ;)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
men older than women = ok
women (>2 years) older than a man = gross!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Writing in a different font is teh cool.

EDIT: Look at me! I'm an individual!

crazychic143566

HSC
im goin out with a guy 7 months youngetr then me, i dont care and neither does he or our families

paulie-NesiAn

HSC
i dont think age matters man, ive knocked up a couple of milfs in my time...34...38...its all good...sometimes the younger the better...

celene123

HSC
i dont think that 18 and 22, isnt that far apart agewise, i mean its your both legal and responisble so go fo it. :)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
celene123 said:
i dont think that 18 and 22, isnt that far apart agewise, i mean its your both legal and responisble so go fo it. :)
totally agreed and the whole women older than uys thing i dont care ................................ since when was there a rule

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
paulie-NesiAn said:
i dont think age matters man, ive knocked up a couple of milfs in my time...34...38...its all good...sometimes the younger the better...
nominated for post of the year award

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)