does ANYBODY enjoy their text for english? (1 Viewer)

Radital

HSC
I'm reading "Away" it's a drama play it's so boring and it's for Physical Journeys does anyone else have to read this book ??? well if yiou do i feel sorry for you

rachFACE

HSC
egh,
I had Immigrant Chronicles for Physical Journeys

The Club for Module A - which I studied in year 10 drama and hated then, I just hate it more now!

and Raw by Scott Monk for Module B (I think)

they all suck something severe

SO disappointed that my teacher didn't want to study Strictly Ballroom for Module A.
why is it that you always get stuck in the class that's studying texts that you hate? lol

metal moses

HSC
Black Hawker said:
Enjoyed Ender's Game and Frontline, but doesn't mean I do good in English. ;)
i too enjoyed enders game.. bit different to all the other crap they make us read

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
metal moses said:
i too enjoyed enders game.. bit different to all the other crap they make us read
enders game is brilliant. are you gguys also doing that?

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
Frontline is the absolute awesomeness.

Seriously.

After reading so many notes and doing so much critical analysis of it, you learn to love it and embrace it as if it were your firstborn.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Radital said:
I'm reading "Away" it's a drama play it's so boring and it's for Physical Journeys does anyone else have to read this book ??? well if yiou do i feel sorry for you
it's a good play, you just don't understand it

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
enders game was super shitty guys, what are you all smoking?

anyway we're starting the pardoners tale/a simple plan next lesson. i'm really not looking forward to it at all hey.

moz324

HSC
we r doing 1984, some ppl like it, some ppl hate it, im in the middle. i wish we were doing emma or something like that, is any1 doing it???

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Matt1120 said:
We're reading 1984 by george orwell...it is so cool...my extension text on the other hand...>SKULL BENEATH THE SKIN is the worst book ever
i no where werombi is!

cal-

Banned
HSC
I HATED Blade Runner when I first saw it, but now that I have seen it 3 times and understand it properly, it's not too bad.

BNW, however, I am yet to read fully, even though I understand everything I need to to answer questions on it.. it was just too shit and I can't stand reading. I'll probably read it before my trials if I don't get over 90 in my half yearly.

bassistx

HSC
risole91 said:
i wish dragon ball z was a text.
My fave anime ever. I have all the movies and watched practically every episode of DBZ and Dragon Ball (I hated DBGT because it was fan-based).
I wish we could do something fun like that.

But then again, I could never watch it again without analysing it lol. Better not.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
bassistx said:
My fave anime ever. I have all the movies and watched practically every episode of DBZ and Dragon Ball (I hated DBGT because it was fan-based).
I wish we could do something fun like that.

But then again, I could never watch it again without analysing it lol. Better not.
DBGT is aigght.
its different.
but z would be good for english--> journey to get dragonballs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)