• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

davo_

good kid
HSC
nicksta_40 said:
i h8 this guy, ive seen a few of his posts and all he does is bag out ppl cuz he thinks it makes him tough, grow up mate and just let ppl post replys to threads (insult free) w/o having a go at them
Come on mate; it adds a little fun. It's not like I'm supporting him, I've had plenty an argument with him.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
So much so, in fact, that as soon as they are out of the race for the finals, the word "Roosters" is gone from your signature.
Ur such an imbacile, have you seen my avatar? Like, i removed it from the sig but Roosters is still there. Gezz, dnt question my love for the Roosters. I know im in emotional denial atm, but fuck you. Dnt take advantage of the situation to tease me.

shortygb said:
HAHAHA! good one i didnt relaise that! if there was still rep i would rep you
Theres no rep, how about i punch you?/

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Ur such an imbacile, have you seen my avatar? Like, i removed it from the sig but Roosters is still there. Gezz, dnt question my love for the Roosters. I know im in emotional denial atm, but fuck you. Dnt take advantage of the situation to tease me.
yes it is there but it isnt as big and obvious anymore.

*mel*

Like kimi said, this poll is rubbish. If someone makes a poll like this for every team, of course the number of people who don't like the team will outnumber the people who do like the team. Why just pick on the Roosters?

And the there should be one more option instead of just 'yes' and 'no'. I'm sure that there are people who have neutral feelings about the Roosters. Why don't they get a say?

So answering the question 'does anyone actually like the roosters?'.... ummm YES!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I realsie that this is a hell stupid thread but I voted yes cos the only reason most of you people hate the roosters is because they we're premiereship threats for som many years while our teams usually faded in and out. I dont hate the roosters, but I dont love them either (they wouldnt be in my top 3 teams... and now that freddy's gone probably not in my top 5). Don't hate teams because of how good they are and blow it off on the fact that there from the eastern suburbs (and no im not from there). Its always easy to kick someone when there down, and atm that happens to be the roosters baceause for the first time in how long? they havent made the finals. Anyway, we should all be thankful we got to see Brad Fittler play, he was awesome.

*mel*

Random_87 said:
I realsie that this is a hell stupid thread but I voted yes cos the only reason most of you people hate the roosters is because they we're premiereship threats for som many years while our teams usually faded in and out. I dont hate the roosters, but I dont love them either (they wouldnt be in my top 3 teams... and now that freddy's gone probably not in my top 5). Don't hate teams because of how good they are and blow it off on the fact that there from the eastern suburbs (and no im not from there). Its always easy to kick someone when there down, and atm that happens to be the roosters baceause for the first time in how long? they havent made the finals. Anyway, we should all be thankful we got to see Brad Fittler play, he was awesome.
Now you're a decent guy.
I don't know why so many people hate the Roosters... If it's because of their dominance over the past 3 or 4 years, then that's a stupid reason. Maybe it's because of the salary cap crap.
Well I'm guessing that heaps of people are overjoyed by the fact that we're finished for the year... no finals hopes left. First time since 1995, Random. It's really depressing for us Roosters fans. I realise that finally we get to feel what some other teams feel, but it's just sad how it all happened so fast. One year we get a minor premiership, the next we're almost last. I never knew one man could make SUCH a difference... we need Freddy back! :(

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Now you're a decent guy.
I don't know why so many people hate the Roosters... If it's because of their dominance over the past 3 or 4 years, then that's a stupid reason. Maybe it's because of the salary cap crap.
Well I'm guessing that heaps of people are overjoyed by the fact that we're finished for the year... no finals hopes left. First time since 1995, Random. It's really depressing for us Roosters fans. I realise that finally we get to feel what some other teams feel, but it's just sad how it all happened so fast. One year we get a minor premiership, the next we're almost last. I never knew one man could make SUCH a difference... we need Freddy back! :(
Yeh Random_87 <3

People use Salary Crap as an excuse to hate us. Its always raised when people want to diss roosters, and it aint fair cos its not true. Seeing as there is a large amount of hatred for us, dnt u think people would have gone out of their way to prove we have in fact cheated. And if we have, how come there is no proof? Like, last year and previous years that we've made the GF, the people who have supported Bulldogs&Panthers- have all ben anti-roosters and didnt even necessarily like those teams to begin with. They just wanted to oppose Roosters. Just cos theyre Eastern Suburbs doesnt mean theyre corrupted.

Our aura of superiority and defence has gone. I think Freddy is part of the problem, but i guess cos our team cant adjust to the change. Plus, we've been so tired. I know thats not an excuse but seeing as our team HAS been to GF last three years, plus some of our players have been involved in the Tri-nations tour, SOO etc. Its tiring and it does take a toll on the performance of our players, such as Minichiello who has been working non-stop. And this has been shown in the way we play. We are deifnitely not gonna improve if we dnt rest i guess. But to cost us the finals appearance, its utterly embarassing cos like Mel said- its been the first time since 1995. I guess theres now time to rebuild and theres always next year.

And to those people who hate Roosters- fuck you, i dnt like you either.

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Hehe. We just talked about this on MSN.

Random_87 said:
I think you're looking for this, buddy. I'll ignore the lack of capitalisation:

I realise ... hate the roosters is because they were premiership threats for so many years ... I don't hate ... but I don't love ... (they wouldn't ...) ... blow it off on the fact that they're from ... I'm not from there). It's always ... when they're down ... the roosters because for the ... they haven't made ...
I think that should clear it up well enough :D

**MeL**88 said:
Now you're a decent guy.
A decent guy who can't SPELL and who goes for the SCUM!

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
The decency of a guy is determined by more than just spelling ability and which football team he supports...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I love my Roosters. I am an Eastern Suburbs girl through and through, even though I live in the heart of Bulldogs territory. Unfortunately, they have seriously disappointed me this year but apart from Finch, I love them all.

Therefore, your thread is stupid, your username is stupid and you're stupid. And I belief this thread is proof enough.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
=I think you're looking for this, buddy. I'll ignore the lack of capitalisation:
Very clever Rob! But thanks for pointing out my spelling mistakes, but im saving my good spelling for extention English on Monday.

And come on man, someone compliments me and then you shut me and them down? Don't be so harsh or i'll have to 'speak to you on msn.' Or get Madmanjd to take a few swings, hahahaha

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**Mel**88 said:
The decency of a guy is determined by more than just spelling ability and which football team he supports...
Loz#1 said:
I love my Roosters. I am an Eastern Suburbs girl through and through, even though I live in the heart of Bulldogs territory. Unfortunately, they have seriously disappointed me this year but apart from Finch, I love them all.

Therefore, your thread is stupid, your username is stupid and you're stupid. And I belief this thread is proof enough.
Ahh, Loz and Mel are the best. <3<3

Random_87 said:
Very clever Rob! But thanks for pointing out my spelling mistakes, but im saving my good spelling for extention English on Monday.

And come on man, someone compliments me and then you shut me and them down? Don't be so harsh or i'll have to 'speak to you on msn.' Or get Madmanjd to take a few swings, hahahaha

Do u do extension? Are you going to fail it with me. PLease do, i dnt want to fail it by myself. And Dw about Rob, i love you. <3

Omg, what is with me and love. Im feeling sick. And how come you're not on MY msn u stupid whore. Thats it, the loves gone.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Where you asking me why im not on your msn kimi?

But no, im not goin to fail English Extention, im actually good at extention and i was coming 2nd earlier in the year, but I dropped to the middle ranks after one hard assesment... but no, i wont fail that, but im sure I failed Ancient History today....ughh

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
psychosuperfly said:
the main point why i hate roosters is because im a dragons fan.
i hate ricky stuart, he thinks he has a great team because he's been in a couple of grand finals in the past few years.

and yes they are total wankers
of course he thinks that... because the team have been a few grand finals, in a few years it does suggest a good team in the past, more so than the dragons anyway :p

its sort of like saying something stupid as i hate john howard because he thinks he runs the country :rolleyes:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:

Haha touche.

Incidentally, both Julse (that's Madmanjd) and I were on TV last night. Channel 10 news. He wore the Offspring cap, and I was the guy with the blue prefect tie.

That's so cool!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ohh, damn I missed that! i wish i could of seen it, then I would know what you look like, in case you really are a nerd....

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
of course he thinks that... because the team have been a few grand finals, in a few years it does suggest a good team in the past, more so than the dragons anyway :p

its sort of like saying something just as stupid as i hate john howard because he thinks he runs the country :rolleyes:
HAhahaha. :D :D He does make a good point. :rolleyes:

Random_87 said:
Where you asking me why im not on your msn kimi?
But no, im not goin to fail English Extention, im actually good at extention and i was coming 2nd earlier in the year, but I dropped to the middle ranks after one hard assesment... but no, i wont fail that, but im sure I failed Ancient History today....ughh
No i said, why arent you ON msn, as in...why not added. Cos then, i could harass you on BOS AND msn. And my rank is preety good for Ext.eng, decent i guess. Im not last so that is decent. Ancient history is crazy- theres too much to remember, and my friends are like, totally insane cos of the subject. Thank god i chose Modern instead- but im still gonna fail it anyway :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)