• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Because im retarted on computers and i dont know how to do that.... ill try and figure it out, but if anybody does want to add me random1187@hotmail.com.... free publicity! I bet more ppl will read this in relation to the amount of ppl who saw you on the news Rob hahaha

MikeCrick

HSC
Somebody said on the first page that the Roosters are the new Manly.
I'm sorry but I still hate Manly.....with a PASSION as do my mother and father.
Roosters are on equal hate with them, but come on....Manly will always be the pure enemy.
Back on topic however who thinks this is the best season ever purely because the Roosters aren't going to make the top 8?
I know I do (plus Dragons are owning all the other teams currently)

Cheers
-Mike

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fuck the Roosters. They'll win this week anyway. Stop this thread its useless.

And random, I thought you could put your MSN in your profile, oh well, I'll add ya someday.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hoju, this isn't intende as a payout, but your a rookie. hahaha, I want Cronulla to win too, but u gotta aim low so you wont be disappointed, or as disappointed as you would be if you aim high.

And Bookie, im no good with my stupid Computer I cant get that shit to work... and my msn always crashes anyway, ask anyone whos added me, or been added by me, its a crash-a-thon if you talk to me....... and im not intresting anyway! :D

MikeCrick

HSC
We all hate the Rorts. Get over it.
You think everyone Rorts the system lol
Not saying the Roosters don't, I mean why the hell did Braith get a NSW Jersey over Barrett? (instead of Johns at Half Back) Not just saying that cause I'm a Dragons fan either (obviously some bias though) but Barrett is the best 5/8 for Rep football.
Maybe to 'seal' his deal at the Roosters
ah Ricky....your not fooling anyone :rolleyes:

Cheers
-Mike

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Totally agree with you about Anasta. He was [and still is] playing for a side in the bottom 6. Thats pretty poor. Dykes was [and still is] better. Shame the Sharks are shit. Who likes the Sharks anyway?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Mike Crick, I agree with you that the Anasta selection in SOOII was very suspicious considering the circumstances relating to his possible switch to union and whatnot.

At least we can be fairly confident that Anasta shall be in the NSW side for the rest of his career at the Roosters.

But as to his selection over Barrett in Origin III, I saw nothing wrong with this. Baz only played one match... and why change a winning combination? We were leading III 32-0 in Queensland, so who's gonna complain?

Bookie said:
Who likes the Sharks anyway?
Presumably this is a rhetorical question.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Who likes the Sharks anyway?
Funny you should ask that. I'm trying to figure out whether I like or hate the sharks. This weeks game should help, cos if Manly win I will get nothing but shit for a few weeks from the Millions of Manly supporters at school.

MikeCrick

HSC
Random_87 said:
Funny you should ask that. I'm trying to figure out whether I like or hate the sharks. This weeks game should help, cos if Manly win I will get nothing but shit for a few weeks from the Millions of Manly supporters at school.
Where those Manly fans of yours extremely silent today at school?
68-6.....One word
PWNED!

Cheers
-Mike

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ohh you bet they were silent! up until it got a little to hard for two of them, hahaha, they felt it necessary to attack me with a flurry of punches... but it was about that time I Dragon Kicked them into a wall......ok, well that didnt really happen, but i had a lot of solemn faces at school today, and I got alot of people pissed off with me, it was classic :D..... you just gotta hate the Manly fans, there really quoiet pathetic when they result to physical attack, hahahaha, but im a big boy I could take it! anyway, no pain they could inflict on me would take the pain that they will forever hold! ahahahahaha :D possibly the best school day of my life!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
No Manly fans at my school [not that I know of, they're all Knights or Rorts or Dogs fans], BUT NO ONE BROUGHT A FOOTY TO SCHOOL! Usually the day after a win, I feel the Sharkies power power me at lunch. I am David Peachey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (except not aboriginal, 178cm, and 84kg, and hell of a lot shitter)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
No im David Peachey! (except 192 cm, 91 kgs and super shit, but I do have a good dummy if i do say so myself. But its deffinately not Peach worthy.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)