• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

Random_87

HSC
N/A
hahaha, well i'll be the worlds slowest David Peachey. If it was swimming, perhaps i would be reasonably quick, but not running, im slow as a turtle.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
No, you can't be world's slowest David Peachey. You can be David Peachey. I say Worlds Slowest Winger Luke Covell, because he admitted to being the worlds slowest winger.

Just be Phil Bailey or something.

Does anyone actually like the roosters??
25% of people, likely to be Bondi-ites. Rich jewish bastards.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Yeah, just like the doggies. 56-2 (or whatever) but hey! they got on the score board! so thats what we'll do.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont think they're great but i dont think they're wankers...so i will settle in the middle
with a 'they're ok'

rewster

HSC
The roosters are the greatest club in the nrl! They are the only club to have played in the comp every year! If you don't support them, at least give them some respect! Whoever hates Ricky Stuart is a wanker and should burn in hell!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
No, not really. But I think he's a good coach, who like all coach's can whinge like a bitch. Doesn't mean hes not a good coach, and yes, im sure he is bias towards his own players in SOO. But tell me, who would'nt be?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
No, not really. But I think he's a good coach, who like all coach's can whinge like a bitch. Doesn't mean hes not a good coach, and yes, im sure he is bias towards his own players in SOO. But tell me, who would'nt be?
Haha Stuart gets injuries to like five players and his side is coming 11th or something.

Nathan Brown goes through exactly the same thing last season, gets his side to fifth, and people tell him that he's a crappy coach.

Care to explain how that one works?

Stuart also would have lost the State of Origin for us if it weren't for the arrival on Andrew Johns.

However, Gus Gould didn't have Andrew Johns for the whole series last year, and that looked like a pretty decent series victory to me.

Seriously, some of you guys need to get a better understanding of NRL. Not that I'm aiming this at you, Eoin, because I know that you're secretly just trying to make a certain *someone* happy ;) ;)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I can't believe you bought that to BOS Rob! You'll pay in due time mate.

And I never bagged Nathan Brown. I don't think hes a bad coach at all.

As for SOO 1, that loss was purely because we played like shit for 60 mins of an 80 minute game. We almost won, did you forget that?

As for stating that some people have a severe lack of knowledge about NRL, go ahead, I dont care what you think about what i say because its just an internet forum. I feel i know league better than most, if not all people i know, but it doesnt mean that i wont have conflicting opinions. Thats why the "post reply" button is there, so people can say what they think, or argue what someone else has said.

I disagree with what other people say alot, but I dont say to them that you know little about whatever sport the post is on.

Anyway DRAGONZ, why would i try to impress someone that is already married to you?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
I can't believe you bought that to BOS Rob! You'll pay in due time mate.

And I never bagged Nathan Brown. I don't think hes a bad coach at all.

As for SOO 1, that loss was purely because we played like shit for 60 mins of an 80 minute game. We almost won, did you forget that?

As for stating that some people have a severe lack of knowledge about NRL, go ahead, I dont care what you think about what i say because its just an internet forum. I feel i know league better than most, if not all people i know, but it doesnt mean that i wont have conflicting opinions. Thats why the "post reply" button is there, so people can say what they think, or argue what someone else has said.

I disagree with what other people say alot, but I dont say to them that you know little about whatever sport the post is on.

Anyway DRAGONZ, why would i try to impress someone that is already married to you?
Hehe. *Waits for the payback*

The REASON we played crap for 60 minutes was because Stuart's game plan was screwed. The reason we almost won is because Barrett decided he'd run the show, and he got the ball out wide to Gasnier, Cooper, King and Rooney. THAT'S why we almost won.

I'm not saying you have a lack of knowledge of the game. I just reckon that your view on Stuart is flawed due to the players he has had at his disposal in recent years. This is highlighted by the fact that as soon as he loses a couple of players, he can't win a game. Have a look at Tim Sheens and Graham Murray... they've both taken crap teams and turned them into good ones. And suddenly everyone is talking of how amazing players like Ty Williams, Matt Bowen, Robbie Farah and Scott Prince are.

Apart from that, I reckon that you're normally spot on, so no need to get angry, mate.

And finally, on that topic . . . seek and you shall find. What you shall end up finding (if you search in the right places) is that I am already 'married' to someone else ;)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Who are you married to? the person you told me about the other night who you are strictly friends with?

And, just for the record, I think Ty Williams is fairly shit, and I do think Robbie Farrah is very good, but I dont think he's great.

And I will stand by my opinion that Ricky Stuart is a good coach, maybe it is because he had Brad Fittler running the show last year, I dont know, but someone can't go from a good coach to a shit coach in my eye's unless it takes a couple of years.

And sorry bout getting angry, but the only thing in life I know anything about is sport, and I love all sport so when someone tells you "you know nothing" its kinda depressing and i felt obliged to defend my opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)