does anyone else have random songs in their head during exams?? (1 Viewer)

aurora_05

HSC
I'm about to head into my maths exam with "stand by me" in my head. Man it's painful.

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
goan_crazy said:
"All day long I dream about sex"
I wonder why that comes into my mind during exams but :rolleyes:
omg thats so crazy, i did too ALL THROUGH BOTH ENGLISH EXAMS... and probs for the same reasons..

and that silly "scotty doesn't know" song off EuroTrip. all through legal studies. wonder what musical delight will be with me for pd/h/pe on thurs? no doubt it will follow the trend of secks related lyrics.

mmmm i cant wait til the hsc ends.

Ackerz

All through the maths exam i had the begining of Mattalica's One in my head. Then followed by Light my fire by the Doors.

esieff

For some FUCKED UP reason my whole 'failing-maths' experience was haunted by 'That Face' from The Producers. ("That face, that face, that glorious face!"). Shithouse song = shithouse exam = shithouse result. If only all the answers were that simple.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
YES.

IT IS VERY ANNOYING.

Especially when I'm desperately trying to remember a formula or something that can be used to answer the question. It must be a subconcious thing, when you're most mentally stressed your brain resorts to something that's relaxing.

al_x

short*
HSC
"my humps my humps MY HUMPS"
well its catchy! So distracting though. also a pretty funny song i think... I see a high correlation between the song playing in the car on the way to the exam and the song stuck in ur head during the exam... however even more annoying than the song was the pouring rain and the someone screaming at 330... argh!

gemblack88

HSC
hahaha i can't believe other people do to! I for some reason had Sgt Peppers in my head today during the maths exam which is very random and annoying! AND distracting!!! at least i'm not alone though! (ok, maybe in my choice of song...)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
gemblack88 said:
I for some reason had Sgt Peppers in my head today during the maths exam which is very random and annoying! AND distracting!!! at least i'm not alone though! (ok, maybe in my choice of song...)
I had a sgt peppers album riff in my head during english - within you without you I think.

0Jade0

HSC
In maths today I had the opening of 'Seven nation army'- White Stripes.
duh duh duh duh duh duh.......

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
iPod in car + Goldfrapp Album = 'I want to ride on a white horse'
repeated numerous times in maths
to the point i swear i was muttering it uner my breath

><

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
And also that tune that is in that song that goes "can't touch this" ner ner ner ner ner.. ner ner.... ner ner.. can't touch this.

Notice how its all repetative stuff that gets stuck in our heads?!! And you don't sing the whole song, you just start singing the line over and over again.
OMG ME 2!!! I found myself bopping my head to it lol...I look up and their was an examiner looking at me lol.
The other day I had Infernal-Paris to Berlin, Stereophonics-Dakota and the Foo Fighters-Learn to Fly. I often find my mind wanders (like it does during study) and Ill randomly wanna burst into a tune.
I wonder what I will have in my head next week in Science...

fb07

HSC
that old song .. cant even remember what its called..
shalalalalalom shalalalalalom lomli lom lom lom .. WHY?!
drived me nuts

cataleptic

HSC
I've had Slipknot's "Vermillion Part Two" in my head for all of the exams. You know, the end bit where they get all emo and Corey cries

"SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ISN't REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL, IIIIIIIIII CAAAAAAN't MAAAAAAAKE HER REEEEEEEEAL".

Gah. Stupid song/band.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i had thirsty merc - my completeness in my head in maths yesterday..

with her.. HAIRRRRRRRRR flowing down in blue cascades blah blah

jnr_mafia

HSC
i had marvin gaye - mercy me ...stuck in my head through the maths exam :)

KiMbLeS...

haha that makes me feel really wierd lol ive never had a song stuck in my head during any of my exams so far, lol thats a bit strange considering everyone else has but i guess at least i didnt get annoyed by it lol

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
owen wilson - random quotes from shanghai knights

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
fuken oath, this might sound wierd cause im a guy, but for tha last 4 days, including during my maths and legal exam, i had Hillary Duffs song going through my head.

When i sstudy im like "THATs WHAT GIRLS DO, something something THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!"

H.S.What?

HSC
Aenima by Tool - "...freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A. the only way to fix it is to flush it all away, any fucking time any fucken day, learn to swim, 'ill see u down in arizona bay''

goddamn couldnt get it out of my head

boredatmydesk

HSC
"...DontCHAAAA wish your girlfriend was HOT like ME. DDDOOONNTTTCHHAA..."

OR

"...UNO is lots of fun. UNO is number one. Draw 2, draw 4, suuffeerr..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)