does anyone else have random songs in their head during exams?? (2 Viewers)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Jago said:
owen wilson - random quotes from shanghai knights
Haha, I'd have trouble thinking of something more annoying if I tried.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
in maths i had that max power song that homer sings...
"max power, he's the man whose name you'd love to touch... but you mustn't touch"

random much?

during english paper one i had "we're going on a bear hunt" because it was related to my creative.

if anyone sings a catchy song before an exam, it gets stuck in my head. like "brown girl in the ring". i can imagine myself in an exam going "tralalalala".

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Ahaha, a very very annoying song kept playing in my head... and after the exam, i even hummed it out loud >_<... so distracting..

...happens all the time >_<

hollybox

HSC
song

'whats your flava' ALWAYS gets in my head and that line just goes round and round

Superstar44

HSC
i had catch my diesease by ben lee stuck all day yesterday during both my italian continuers and spanish extension and i had shine by shannon noll in my legal exam lol.... it wasn;t that bad.. but still lol

meh05

i had some random queen song stuck in my head in maths. i haven't heard queen in yonks so i dont know where it came from. and after the exam i couldn't remember what it was! damn song annoyed me twice; once in exam and now that im trying to remember what it was. involved some tralalalalaings. and i think the bicycle song jumped in there at some point. :confused:

miawallace

I thought listening to my dads andrea bocelli album would count as studying for italian so i did my exam with the sarah brightman duet im my head "COOONN TTEE PAAARRRTIIIRROOOOOOO"

darkroomgirl

HSC
"Fix You" by Coldplay.

And it sucks cos I really wanna do an air guitar solo when that instrumental part comes up. Sigh. The restraints of the HSC on movement are just too much...

AboveClevel

HSC
Yeah-that always happens to me--but the song is always 'I heard it through the grapevine' I dont know why--I never listen to that song-I have no clue why it is always in my head

_melissa_

HSC
all through my four unit maths exam, all three hours of it, i had 'purple people eaters' by alvin and the chipmunks going round and round in my head. NO idea how it got there.

m00nks

HSC
For some reason today during my PDHPE exam i had the new zealand national anthem running through my head, how random is that!!! Im not even a kiwi.

LD601

I Had "Back on a Mission" by Cirrus,F@@king Determined by Mudvayne, and Harvest By Opeth

all through my English exams...

*Buttercup*

HSC
dani_danoz said:
"Lucky Star" and "Material Girl" by Madonna are chronic.
Lol now I have lucky star in my head…

During my german exam I had that schnappi song in my head… I wrote one german word that reminded me of it and then that was it, I was singin it for the rest of the time…

Schnee schnaa schnappi… schnappi schnappi schnapp…

HSC
omg that happens to me all the time, but like i could have 6 different songs just somehow merged together one after another during the exam, bits and pieces of the songs that i rarely listen to just pop out. I'm like "shut up" but it never works.
Usually i have a handful of oddies, some pop, and random stuff.

Joolz

HSC
Yeah through most exams I have that Lotel song "Teenager of the year" in my head from the Looking for Alibrandi squence when shes sitting her HSC exams...in that montage?
Ghey I know...but yeah...i suppose its an appropriate song considering the song has a HSCy feel to it or whatev :p

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
I had Lighthouse family - High

When you close to tears remember... Someday it will all be over.. One day were gonna get sooo highhhhhhhh....
Though its darker than december.. Whats ahead is a different colour..
One day we're gonna get sooo highhh......

End of the day... blah blah blah

The voice in my head singing that song sounded indian like.. o_O"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)