• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does anyone find yr 11 too hard? (1 Viewer)

cccclaire

HSC
Faytle said:
Agreed! I had no idea what the fsck I was doing :shy:.
geography is just useless.
But it actually could be a good subject.
Like my world geography knowlege is ridiculous, I hardly know any oceans, capital cities, even countries. Yet I can tell you all about sand-dune formation and terrigal lagoon from year 10 geography class?

am I the only person who hated PDHPE too? "lets go over the decision making process again and then we'll discuss the 'stress-burger' concept"

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cccclaire said:
am I the only person who hated PDHPE too? "lets go over the decision making process again and then we'll discuss the 'stress-burger' concept"
LOL! I remember the stress-burger! We actually had to make one out of coloured paper, hahah.

Le3sah

HSC
PDHPE was okay, but I have to say it wasn't one of my favourites either. :)

Oh god...Geography...

Student: Sir, can you please explain it again?

Moronic teacher: *pissed off* No! If you listened carefully in the first place you would've understood.

Student: But...

Moronic teacher: No! 'Too bad so sad!'.

Class: .....

The hell is 'too bad so sad'??? Talk about lame...

cs01001

HSC
I can't do sport, BSed my way through theory and still got decent grades for PDHPE. Geography isn't exactly useless, but if I were given another chance, would certainly have chosen something else.

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Geography sucked. My teacher from last year was an idiot. I had to explain to HER what the biosphere was.
PDHPE sucked too. It was the same shit every year. Sex, alcohol, drugs and various other dangerous acts. Now they do nutrician and the muscular and skeletal sturcture, which was all I wanted to do. I wish I picked it.:(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
well think about this .. if you really are into that kinda stuff - you have an entire lifetime to do that if it's really what you want. =]

Also if you've got time on your hands, you could just read about it and all. You don't need to do it in school and it's something you may enjoy. No pressure. =] Plus the holidays are coming up and so yeah.

HKHSCstudent

HSC
Uni Grad
Geo isn't really useless , its maby
the teacher's useless....

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
A disproportionate amount of Bosers o8 seem to hate Geogrpahy.
Plus I haven't seen any 08ers list Geography as their prelim units.

Therefore, Geography must suck.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cs1001 does it. And no I am not a stalker. =] there are a few of them .. not many, but they do exist !

Cheap Thrills

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
well think about this .. if you really are into that kinda stuff - you have an entire lifetime to do that if it's really what you want. =]

Also if you've got time on your hands, you could just read about it and all. You don't need to do it in school and it's something you may enjoy. No pressure. =] Plus the holidays are coming up and so yeah.
yeah not that interested. Lol. Thanks for the encouragement though:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)