does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
What the hell would you know about drinking? You're not even eighteen yet.
Underage drinking culture is entirely different to the over-18 drinking culture. While you can lay claim to it being cool to not drink when under 18, once you and your friends turn 18, that changes. You will end up being either bored when you go to pubs and clubs with friends, or will be ostracised from your mates because they find you boring at the parties and just don't invite you.
Whether you like it or not, you're going to have to learn to drink, or at least get really good at pretending to be drunk.
haha i completely agree. I would almost give u reputation for this highly accurate comment.

P.S: I just got home from clubs lol so there is almost no need to say im under the influence lol

HSC
i know a guy who dosen't drink at all because of his faith (christianity). however, also because of his faith he has heaaaaps of church friends, goes on church camp and meets people, go to youth group and meets people etc etc

so its more than this

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I drink a little, when I'm out with others. I just don't have the inclination, nor the money, to get really plastered on anything but a very, very occasional basis.

SaschaJ

HSC
I'm Australian, of course I drink!
I have a friend who doesn't drink and I respect her for that, mainly because I don't have the willpower (wow I sound like an alco- I'm not).
Anybody who judges people who don't drink are clearly people you wouldn't want to know. haha Once I went to a gathering where I didn't drink because i deemed it as not worth it. It was the funniest experience of my life watching drunk people make absolute fools of themselves. I felt embarrassed for them.
But anyway drinking is VERY fun, haha, you're missing out on countless drinking games but each to their own i always say!
x

Pace_T

HSC
I'm Australian, of course I drink!
I have a friend who doesn't drink and I respect her for that, mainly because I don't have the willpower (wow I sound like an alco- I'm not).
Anybody who judges people who don't drink are clearly people you wouldn't want to know. haha Once I went to a gathering where I didn't drink because i deemed it as not worth it. It was the funniest experience of my life watching drunk people make absolute fools of themselves. I felt embarrassed for them.
But anyway drinking is VERY fun, haha, you're missing out on countless drinking games but each to their own i always say!
x
not so much an alco, more like a slut

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
i know a guy who dosen't drink at all because of his faith (christianity). however, also because of his faith he has heaaaaps of church friends, goes on church camp and meets people, go to youth group and meets people etc etc

so its more than this
ie drink or you'll be a social degenerate.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Christ turns water into wine and some Christians don't drink because of their faith.

Que?

muscleman09

HSC
I dont drink simply because im Muslim. Although i still go to heaps of parties... and dont have any problems with alcohol being around, but i've got to say, i love watching the girls drink until their pissed.... the things you girls do is soooo funny!
Im not encouraging any of you to drink though, because im laughing at you!

I have a large amount of friends who all drink, but i dont understand why people get "pissed". Its something i would like someone to explain. I dont want any stupid answers like... "cause i can" and "cause its sick"... seriously tell me what makes you feel so good about drinking until you cant pee in a bowl straight, then making an absolute fool of your self or doing something stupid, and then in the morning having a hangover which will pretty much last all day, making u feel shit.

Please respond to this =)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
I dont drink simply because im Muslim. Although i still go to heaps of parties... and dont have any problems with alcohol being around, but i've got to say, i love watching the girls drink until their pissed.... the things you girls do is soooo funny! Then i like to get a bunch of my mates together and we go around targeting the vunerable ones. We usually wait till they are passed out then we take them somewhere secluded and gang rape their arse lol! Its so fun and you dont even have to get drunk to do it. Oh but dont worry, its ok because they are non muslim sluts.
Im not encouraging any of you to drink though, because im laughing at you!

I have a large amount of friends who all drink, but i dont understand why people get "pissed". Its something i would like someone to explain. I dont want any stupid answers like... "cause i can" and "cause its sick"... seriously tell me what makes you feel so good about drinking until you cant pee in a bowl straight, then making an absolute fool of your self or doing something stupid, and then in the morning having a hangover which will pretty much last all day, making u feel shit.

nice

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I dont drink simply because im Muslim. Although i still go to heaps of parties... and dont have any problems with alcohol being around, but i've got to say, i love watching the girls drink until their pissed.... the things you girls do is soooo funny!
You sound like a sleaze. Creep.

But that's why we do drink. It's fun. It's great to forget all your concerns for a night of pure inebriation. When you're drunk, everything is fun, everything is good and you're happy constantly. That's not to say that it can't be so when sober, but sure as hell not as much as when you're drunk.
As for the hangover part, it reminds my of some wise words I once got told by a bus driver as I was getting off the bus, chatting loudly to a friend about the merits of our plans to get absolutely shit-faced for a weekend: "At least the alcoholic knows his day is only going to get better after waking. Non-drinkers can't say that."

chillogy

The Man
HSC
Firstly, it feels fantastic.
It's like god is rubbing your genitalia with god-claw.

Secondly it makes you feel animalistic. You see women out on the street and instead of being humble and afraid, you see them as a piece of meat and approach with confidence.

Thirdly, it's just a chance to fall all over the ground and say silly stuff to nobody in particular. Some call this prayer.

you are a douche.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)