does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
because non drinkers usually seem to think they have some sort of high moral ground because they dont drink

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
maybe u were drunk at the time
I don't drink, dude.

Have you experienced walking up to a bar, asking for a soft drink and having people snicker and tease about it?

Have you been at a party, drinking non-alcoholic drinks and having person after person walking up to you, asking what you're drinking then unnecessarily calling you a pussy etc.?

I see more drinkers dishing it out than non-drinkers.

kfnmpah

HSC
Some people in this thread are thinking too 'black and white'
You see it as either never drinking or making a complete fool out of yourself/being hospitalised. It's called a responsible, happy medium you douche bags.

I'm not much of a drinker, especially compared to the other people i live with (i live on campus at newcastle. These people CAN DRINK) so i'll maybe have 1 or 2 barefoot's on a friday night, I won't get drunk at all, but can still have a good time if i choose not to drink. No one cares, they'll just keep on keepin' on.

Making a big deal out of not drinking just makes you seem like you're trying to put yourself above other people, hence making you look insecure whether you're the person not drinking or someone making a deal out of someone else not drinking.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
i have probably 20 standards a normal night out and that is perfectly normal and i act not much differently to when i am sober

like a fuckwit

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Some people in this thread are thinking too 'black and white'
You see it as either never drinking or making a complete fool out of yourself/being hospitalised. It's called a responsible, happy medium you douche bags.

I'm not much of a drinker, especially compared to the other people i live with (i live on campus at newcastle. These people CAN DRINK) so i'll maybe have 1 or 2 barefoot's on a friday night, I won't get drunk at all, but can still have a good time if i choose not to drink. No one cares, they'll just keep on keepin' on.

Making a big deal out of not drinking just makes you seem like you're trying to put yourself above other people, hence making you look insecure whether you're the person not drinking or someone making a deal out of someone else not drinking.
I generally stay completely sober because if I have one, I'll get nagged to have another. I DON'T WANT ANOTHER YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!

Plus, if I have any, I need to chip in for the drinks... Screw that.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
aus blues man your non drinking contributes to your social isolation probably

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
runoutofsleep once got drunk (and on drugs!) with bored of studies moderators and stole a bar stool OR SOMETHING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)