Does anyone think they messed up choosing subjects? (1 Viewer)

Super_Mario

HSC
I wish I hadn't chosen maths and had maybe done a language instead.

FrozenSky

HSC
Current subjects:
Eng std (dropped from adv)
Gen maths (dropped from 2u)
Physics
Eco
Legal
Bio

I Wish i didn't pick physics... I Wish i applied myself in yr 10 and tried for 3u maths or applied myself in yr 11 to stay in 2u *sigh ==''...

Lynns

HSC
yes i think i did.
i REGRET with my whole entire life dropping from english adv. to standard.
i could have gotten a bunch of better marks without this bias shit.
PLUS adv. is always better :(

and you wanted pd/h/pe.
i do pd/h/pe.
its kinda hard, a lot of things to remember. its all about memorising kind of.
and its not a subject like maths where its a definite answer so bias always applies. its kinda unfair for me cos this other teacher marks the test usually and im in another class, so he's bias to his own class.
and pd/h/pe, isn't anything scaling or anything. someon told me you gotta get above 93 to do well. although to me, it is a hard subject. :( dunno why it doesn't scale.

i do,
english standard
2u maths
biology
cafs
pd

cafs is dropkick. but i like it :)

NewiJapper

HSC
Wish i had done ext 1 math now because i would probably better in 2 unit than i am now :p Best moment though would be dropping Japanese extension.

FUUUUUUCK that shit.

Sociasci010

HSC
I wish I could of fit in Biology instead of Drama, which I dropped after Year 11.
I wish I did Advanced English, I don't care how well I did in it or not, I just would of liked to have given it a go and if I was moved down then I was moved down, whatever.

Really glad I did Society & Culture. Same with General Maths, though it does stress me out a bit around exam time.

Like some, I wish I applied myself alot more in Year Ten, but Year 11 I really applied myself and it's done a lot for me, even though I look back at Year 11 and think how none of it didn't count, marks wise anyway.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I chose Economics, but there weren't enough people for a class so it didn't run, so I still wish that I'd have done it :(

Kinda wish I chose Chemistry too, but I had to choose from a certain amount of subjects out of each line, and I chose Music over it. Don't think I would've handled 3 sciences anyway (doing Physics and Biology).

random bus

HSC
yep wish i didn't pick extension history now with 11 units i'm too scared to drop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)