Does God exist? (7 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

reh

Long Thick Member
HSC
I put up with about 2 years worth of crap in my HSC...
but then i shouldn't be complaining...
the world has had to put up with > 2000 years worth of religion
Thats like... 1000x times the shit i've had to put up with...
humbling isnt it

Hajime

HSC
reh said:
I put up with about 2 years worth of crap in my HSC...
but then i shouldn't be complaining...
the world has had to put up with > 2000 years worth of religion
Thats like... 1000x times the shit i've had to put up with...
humbling isnt it
Lol! My preliminary exams were mostly crap!

Hajime

HSC
But then again, I guess the world runs on crap... Politicians run all the countries... And they are the biggest bullshit artists of them all!

christinamak

HSC
God only exist wheter you believe in him
then he exists in your heart
if you dont have god in your life your missing out
god truely cares and looks after his children

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and our salvation He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit, He was born of the Virgin Mary , and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day He rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures: He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son, He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

reh

Long Thick Member
HSC
fuck here we go...
another sprouting some Bible repartee that your minister forced you to memorise through fear of enternal damnation

good on you for believing but it is so unfounded it isn't funny
Christians truly are sheep be it through fear or want of love

55HS

HSC
I LUV JESUS THEREFORE HE EXISTS LOL HOW CAN U LOVE SOMETHING WHICH DOESN'T EXIST???? :)

checkmate.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
reh said:
fuck here we go...
another sprouting some Bible repartee that your minister forced you to memorise through fear of enternal damnation

good on you for believing but it is so unfounded it isn't funny
Christians truly are sheep be it through fear or want of love
You're right that some Christians may have a motive to believe because of fear of 'damnation' or wanting to be loved etc. etc. But you need to see that just because there is a motive to believe something does not mean that this is the reason they believe.
I could just as easily accuse you of not believing because of your pride, your unwillingness to repent and to be seen as soft in the light of recent atheistic tendancies. But, instead of throwing these motives for unbelief at you, I trust you believe what you do because, in your view, it is true.

Hajime

HSC
christinamak said:
God only exist wheter you believe in him
then he exists in your heart
if you dont have god in your life your missing out
god truely cares and looks after his children

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and our salvation He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit, He was born of the Virgin Mary , and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day He rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures: He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son, He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
Well Said! I'm atheist, but I like how you put that!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
It's the circular reasoning again. Although, change "Because the bible says so" to "Because if we believe in him, he must be real".

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Next comet is Nibiru, in 2012!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! lol.
Lol! That's cool! Will it take us to heaven? I hope I can get a space suit, shuttle, and the ability to stand 5000 degrees by then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)