Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

bella4edward

HSC
But, you do feel the need to justify yourselves. look at the 1000 pages...

But you cant. You just have faith. A lack of anything tangible, or true. There is, no real means, for a religious person, to justify themselves to a atheist. So;

Atheist = Win
Theist = Win (If there is a God, and IF i was a dick in real life, which i'm not. I just cant stand this stupid 'My faith leads me to be correct' bullshit.
whoaa, relax.
well, to begin with, is there meant to be a war between atheists and theists?
sorry but i'm not interested in reading 1000 pages of whatever
religion is ALL about faith, it's about spirituality.
whereas science only has the capacity to prove something it can prove
and what it cant prove, it regards it as somethign that doesnt exist
plus, correct me if im wrong, i think religion existed before science did?

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
dude why do u have so much hate in your heart? its our choice we have reasons why we believe. Stray bullets yeah fair enough sad story. God isn't gonna make everything easy for us. he tests us to make us stronger to see the extent of our faith. You bet your ass I'm persistent its what Christians are supposed to spread the word. One day you'll understand and i really hope for your sake its not too late
I hope for your sake, you leave BOS. People like me, will never leave your illogical, unreasonable and ridiculous arguments alone. Please, stop posting. It's endless. Your 'Faith' might lead you to think your right, but i can tell you, your just blind to your blatant 'wrongness' (for the want of a better word).

Sorry. Kthx.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
whoaa, relax.
well, to begin with, is there meant to be a war between atheists and theists?
sorry but i'm not interested in reading 1000 pages of whatever
religion is ALL about faith, it's about spirituality.
whereas science only has the capacity to prove something it can prove
and what it cant prove, it regards it as somethign that doesnt exist
plus, correct me if im wrong, i think religion existed before science did?
Not true.
The forces of Gravity existed well before people inhabited the earth. Only difference being, the label, gravity, had not been coined. kthx

bella4edward

HSC
Not true.
The forces of Gravity existed well before people inhabited the earth. Only difference being, the label, gravity, had not been coined. kthx
yes, i asked you to correct me, i wasnt stating anything

why is it that non religious people always want to prove something, and fight for it?
where as religious people dont give a shit whether others beleive them or not, they believe in what they want and dont fight people for it, all they say is this - look, i believe in this, i dnt care ifu dnt believe in it, i respect u dnt believe in it, cant u respect that i do beleive in it?

religious people - peace
non religious people - if u cant provide evidence go fk off

aimee935

HSC
hahahaha good point. Some of my best friends are gay and i have nothing against them. Whilst it is a sin god is forgiving man. People wont be condemned for acting on their feelings. Realizing your sining and asking for forgiveness is all that needs to be done. Think of all the young youths out there being pulled off the streets into church and being taught a better way of living. The bible is a much better form of rehabilitation then any church.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
someone end this thread. please

a thousand pages and all its done is made me more atheist.
It's a good thread if it wasn't for religious radicals harping on about 'faith' and the Bible.

This is a philosophical discussion on if there is such thing as a God, not about how the Biblical God loves us all except for homos etc..

Keep religion out of it.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
hahahaha good point. Some of my best friends are gay and i have nothing against them. Whilst it is a sin god is forgiving man. People wont be condemned for acting on their feelings. Realizing your sining and asking for forgiveness is all that needs to be done. Think of all the young youths out there being pulled off the streets into church and being taught a better way of living. The bible is a much better form of rehabilitation then any church.
ha.

bitch, stone the gays. their blood shall be upon them!

bella4edward

HSC
It's a good thread if it wasn't for religious radicals harping on about 'faith' and the Bible.

This is a philosophical discussion on if there is such thing as a God, not about how the Biblical God loves us all except for homos etc..

Keep religion out of it.
yes. i agree with you.

well..
im saying that there is a God - but i dnt need to prove it because it wont make a difference to me
whether u beleive in god or not is ur problem, nt mine, i dnt give a shyt

what im sayin is that just because u cant have the ability to believe in something that goes beyond science and logic, dnt fight against others coz
then u complain that theres no peace in the world .. when reality is that u cant let those who believe live in peace

aimee935

HSC
hmmm i was expecting something much more intelligent from you other than bitch

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Okay, this is it guys next religion/antireligion poster gets neg rep from me. STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is about 'Does God Exist?' not 'Should we bag out religious people?' or 'I believe in God so deal with it'.

aimee935

HSC
ANYYYYYYYWAYS

stone the gays

isnt that what your bible wants?

mirakon sorry but i have to rebut

You really shouldn't be quoting the bible your making yourself look like the biggest idiot in the world. Read the new testimate and then we can argue some more.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
mirakon sorry but i have to rebut

You really shouldn't be quoting the bible your making yourself look like the biggest idiot in the world. Read the new testimate and then we can argue some more.
sorry mirakon

1Cor.6,9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts (NIV: nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders, NJB: the self-indulgent, sodomites),
1Cor.6,10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Rom.1,26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural,
Rom.1,27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

bitch

bazrah

HSC

Keep religion out of it.
Ah I love a good bias. The topic of religion being brought up cannot just be put at the foot of the religious people themselves. The strongly anti-religious were also taking the opportunity of the subject of God to give their hateful opinion. A post on the first page ends with "I hate religion" before religion had really been properly brought into the thread.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Our quotes bring all the fundamentalists to the yard, and theyre like 'its our faith bru'.

NO GOD? Meybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)